Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Spieler's Steekerz (vinyl decals, design, etc)

Old 05-14-2014, 09:54 AM   #1
spieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
spieler's Tacoma Gallery
Spieler's Steekerz (vinyl decals, design, etc)

Well guys/gals/not so sure's; since I have been doing a little more decal work for some of you fine people I got harassed into starting my own thread. I offer the same services as about 496 other fine members on here with probably one caveat. I've been doing this for about 15 years and my design time is free, and i ship faster than crap once you have made my Paypal account swell a little.

No job too big, nor small. Same details as most here, 23 height max x whatever you want. Die cut vinyl (one color at a time). I can do shadow, overlay, paint mask vinyl, sandblast, whatever you are needing.

I wont post prices on here, PM me for your needs and Ill set a price. I'm fair, i'm fast, i'm a champion. This is my "fun" job not my main gig (graphics and IT manager) so lmk what your needs are. If I have already done some for you please post up in here and say how fricking awesome I am.

Here are a couple designs and finished products I have sent. Nothing rocket science.....yet.
Proof sheet of lots of ones completed and designed.

NEW

ALSO I of course can do way more than just Taco and Yoda stuff

I can do banners as well, and automotive magnets

and I have a few license plate blanks as well left

Last name established decal (usually 24" or more)

Other sappy crap your wife wants to put up in the house

Kindle paperwhite decal

And misc stuff, sky is the limit

And yes...even the enemy or any other make you could think of.

Also everyone always asks how to apply vinyl, how do you not get bubbles, etc. Well hereeeee ya go.

On a wall
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycDjcqY01oY
On a smooth surface (car, windows, etc)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEAIJevzz9Q
Large graphics, center hinge method
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI6NP6Ssx2Y
Youtube channel with videos to answer most questions on vinyl application
https://www.youtube.com/user/wallwritten
Old 05-14-2014, 05:14 PM   #2
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phoenix
Boogyman's Tacoma Gallery
how much for the same stickers as on the back of the white tacoma in the pic but in gunmetal grey
Old 05-15-2014, 03:19 AM   #4
woodssyndicate is on a distinguished road

woodssyndicate's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 05-15-2014, 07:12 AM   #5
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 05-15-2014, 08:23 AM   #6
spieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

spieler's Tacoma Gallery
All PMs replied to. Thanks gents.
Old 05-15-2014, 02:37 PM   #7
bpayne97 is on a distinguished road
bpayne97's Tacoma Gallery
Plug for a great guy to do business with...here's how mine turned out, couldn't be happier!
Old 05-17-2014, 10:27 AM   #8
markc6606 is on a distinguished road
markc6606's Tacoma Gallery
Another thumbs up for a great guy to deal with! Answered lots of question in helping to dial in what I wanted to try. When we did figure it out, I had a package at my door in 2 days. Service and support after the sale too. Couldn't be happier. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Spieler's Steekerz (vinyl decals, design, etc)-image.jpg  
Old 05-18-2014, 06:05 PM   #9
Beat em
mattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mattygaff's Tacoma Gallery
I really like this look. Thanks to spieler for his handiwork with the decal. Now I need to derp the badging and bumper to match.

Old 05-18-2014, 06:26 PM   #10
calvineagle77 is on a distinguished road
Name: Calvin
calvineagle77's Tacoma Gallery
Best Mod Yet

Couldn't be happier with the quality, communication, and most of all the result!! It was the easiest and best mod I've done! The result was perfect! Subtle difference that makes my truck look awesome!
Attached Thumbnails
Spieler's Steekerz (vinyl decals, design, etc)-image.jpg  
Old 05-19-2014, 06:17 AM   #11

spieler's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys! Those look great! Keep the pics and comments coming!

All orders are filled and last one for wake100 heading out at lunch. (post up pics on your varied decals once they are installed)

Im heading on vacay from Wed thru Monday so if you want something asap it needs to be done TODAY lol! Ill still be on the forum and answering PM's etc.
Old 05-19-2014, 10:49 AM   #12
Papa K is on a distinguished road

Papa K's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks again - got this decal a few weeks back but been too busy and on work travel. Finally got a chance to install. I used the "wet method' to place on the vehicle.

Old 05-19-2014, 12:57 PM   #13
VAYoder4167 is on a distinguished road

Name: Frank
VAYoder4167's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man got a few questions and could you do a 3rd brake light decal?
Old 05-19-2014, 01:45 PM   #14
lilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to behold
lilhank's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered Friday and received it today.Cant beat the super fast shipping and quality work.Thanks.
Ronald
Old 05-19-2014, 04:43 PM   #15
User Friendly
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottalot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAYoder4167 View Post
Old 05-20-2014, 03:34 AM   #16
wake100 is on a distinguished road
wake100's Tacoma Gallery
I'm waiting to receive them before I give a full review on the experience, from the sounds of it that will be tomorrow or maybe Thursday, I don't expect it to be any longer than that
Old 05-20-2014, 03:39 AM   #17

spieler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAYoder4167 View Post
You're darn right I can! PM me your ideas.
Old 05-21-2014, 05:23 AM   #18

spieler's Tacoma Gallery
Reminder peeps. I'm on vacay from today thru Monday. Keep on Pming me with orders and questions.
Old 05-22-2014, 11:58 AM   #19
Aircraft Commander
EvilEmpire is on a distinguished road

EvilEmpire's Tacoma Gallery
Any photos of the big "Toyota" on the tailgate vs the medium size? Thanks !
Old 05-22-2014, 09:58 PM   #20
MarioLuke13 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mario
MarioLuke13's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have Retro stripes that would run on my hood?