Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Chrome Bull Bar / Plate / 6" Lights (2005+)

Old 04-07-2009, 08:01 AM   #1
Hey guys watch THIS!
fasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to behold

fasn8dave's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Chrome Bull Bar / Plate / 6" Lights (2005+)

I have decided to save up for a replacement off-road bumper for a better approach angle for off-roading / climbing.

This bull bar has served me well and I've enjoyed having it, but I can't have it and an ARB style bumper so it's gotta go...

I think I may have dimpled the cross bar a little while tightening down the fasteners for the lights, so I'll leave the lights on it.

I DO NOT have a toggle switch. These are wired into my bright lights.

PRICE: $175
SHIPPING: Not an option. Might be able to meet you somewhere close.

Old 04-07-2009, 08:02 AM   #2
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
You got any idea if this will fit the first gen??
Old 04-07-2009, 12:24 PM   #3
Hey guys watch THIS!
fasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to behold

I have no idea, but my guess is no..... I know that when I bought it I had to specify 2005+
Old 04-07-2009, 12:53 PM   #5
matt45648 is on a distinguished road
matt45648's Tacoma Gallery
What lights are those? Sell them separate?
Old 04-07-2009, 02:32 PM   #6
Hey guys watch THIS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pster View Post
And what is the purpose of a bull bar?
Not sure what you're getting at here, two ways to take it -

The first is, why even own one? Which is for the light bar, SOME protection which also applies in the parking lot, and for cosmetic reasons.

The second way your question might ring is, why I want to get rid of this and get an ARB style bumper... the answer to that one is a better approach angle to obstacles to climb and SOLID protection from mild hits. I'll also have the option of adding a winch if I get really gutsy and go DEEP into where I don't belong, LOL

So either way, I hope I anwered that one.

As far as the lights, I got them from either CT or on this site, can't remember. I gave a review on them and paid shipping - they've been great. I think they're 35 watts? I'll have to look. It is, however, a package deal...
Old 04-08-2009, 01:43 PM   #7
Hey guys watch THIS!

I am traveling from NC to AL this weekend... just in case there's someone that's interested that's also on the way, LOL
Old 04-25-2010, 10:13 AM   #8
Hey guys watch THIS!

I just got a PM from this thread - now that it's over a year old, I've managed to beat this up to the point I shouldn't sell it.

It's great for "parking lot bumps" but it hurts you approach angle when you're going to climb. Thankfully I do work in metal fab and am able to fix it, at least to a point.

I'll probably just scrap it when I'm done with it... I wouldn't feel right selling it at this point.

Thanks!