Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Weathertech liners, trd seat covers, oem bed mat

Old 04-07-2009, 02:56 PM   #1
toycoma671 is on a distinguished road

Navy: COMM SOL Managment
toycoma671's Tacoma Gallery
Weathertech liners, trd seat covers, oem bed mat

I got a few items that I'm parting with. Let me know if your intrested!?

$140 for Weather tech liners including shipping

$70 for Tacoma BED MAT including shipping (local pick up preferred)

$120 for TRD seat covers including shipping
Attached Thumbnails
Weathertech liners, trd seat covers, oem bed mat-cimg1857.jpg   Weathertech liners, trd seat covers, oem bed mat-cimg1860.jpg   Weathertech liners, trd seat covers, oem bed mat-cimg1863.jpg   Weathertech liners, trd seat covers, oem bed mat-cimg1875.jpg  
Old 04-07-2009, 02:59 PM   #2
it is what it is
09TRD is on a distinguished road

09TRD's Tacoma Gallery
What color are the liners? Is it all four front and back? Any Pics?
Old 04-07-2009, 03:10 PM   #3
If it bleeds we can kill it
Kicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really nice

Kicker_Of_Elves's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09TRD View Post
x2
Old 04-07-2009, 03:12 PM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Make sure to post some pictures or I will have to close the thread.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:37 PM   #5
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
I'd take the mat if you ship it to 85032 Phx.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:40 PM   #6
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzer View Post
......dang, I'm late again.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:55 PM   #7
toycoma671 is on a distinguished road

Navy: COMM SOL Managment
toycoma671's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09TRD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Make sure to post some pictures or I will have to close the thread.
Sorry, forgot to attach.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by toycoma671 View Post
I got a few items that I'm parting with. Let me know if your intrested!?

$140 for Weather tech liners including shipping

$70 for Tacoma BED MAT including shipping (local pick up preferred)

$120 for TRD seat covers including shipping

Sorry, guy's just got a buyer for the liners...

I am willing to ship just let me know if your gonna buy. PM if you are
Old 04-07-2009, 08:42 PM   #11
Legend in my own mind
CableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of light

CableTec's Tacoma Gallery
Holy crap.....I am in Jacksonville, and will take all of the items you have, and I will pick them up this weekend so no shipping worries.

I have cash in hand. Let me know please!

Thanks!
Old 04-09-2009, 02:45 PM   #14
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
When will it ship?
are you getting the mat Danzer? I haven't heard back from my pm, you were up first, so just checking in to see if it's heading your way or not.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:25 PM   #15
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post
are you getting the mat Danzer? I haven't heard back from my pm, you were up first, so just checking in to see if it's heading your way or not.
I was told it would be mailed ASAP.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:17 PM   #17
Legend in my own mind
CableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of light

CableTec's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry guys......I did a local pick up and bought the liners as well as the seat covers. Bed mat is still for sale I believe because it did not fit my truck bed (mat was too short).
Old 04-09-2009, 05:42 PM   #18

Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
Bed mat should be sold to me.
Old 05-05-2009, 11:26 AM   #20

Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
toycoma671 shipped it to me as promised a while back. Thanks Toycoma671.