Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: 265/65/R17, tires only

Old 04-08-2009, 05:11 PM   #1
petersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
petersharp's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 265/65/R17, tires only

I've got just under 40k on my 265/65/R17 Bridgestone Dueller OEM tires on my Prerunner Sport. I'm looking to get a new set of 4 at some point. Judging by most of the comments about these tires on this site people should be giving them away!

I've posted this earlyish, in that I won't NEED to buy these tires for a while, in order to find a good deal. I'm not interested in spending $100 to get them shipped to Arizona, but will pick them up anywhere around the Valley.

If anyone has them on a set of wheels I can either buy the tires (have them removed then return the wheels to the seller) or buy them as is and sell the wheels myself. I'd rather deal with someone who has got them lying around the garage (and wants to get rid of them) as opposed to some shady tire sales guy in the 'hood.

Let me know!
Old 04-08-2009, 06:39 PM   #3
petersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
petersharp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by badguybuster View Post
Get some good tires. Something with attitude.
I'm probably not gonna wheel my truck (done plenty of that, now into other stuff) so I just want some tires that will behave themselves onroad.

Kinda why I put those comments in there about the negative comments that people on here make about Duellers - most people want gnarly knobblies, not boring Duellers! So c'mon, throw those Duellers at me!