Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Crap for sale

Old 04-08-2009, 06:52 PM   #1
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Crap for sale

--Budbuilt belly pan...NOT front skid...but you need the front skid to use this skid

crossmember and bolts are included...

its a bit bent but it still bolts right up and fits nice

$150

--Spare 285/75/16 BFG MTs

Not a ton of tread...but good for spares
its the 2 on the left in the pic

$30/each or $50 for both

I do NOT want to ship...but im willing to meet halfway within a reasonable distance for a bit of gas money...i'll also be at the Carolina meet at URE NC in a couple weekends...you can pick the stuff up there if you would like

I'd LIKE to keep the skid on until after that meet though...

Located in Columbia, SC
Old 04-08-2009, 06:58 PM   #2
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
tigerfan if you still have the skid I'm sure we can work something out at the meet
Old 04-08-2009, 06:58 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
tigerfan if you still have the skid I'm sure we can work something out at the meet
wont fit on the 07.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:59 PM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oh yeah the skid is for the 95.5-04

sorry man
Old 04-09-2009, 07:50 PM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

bumpy...someone interested from other sites in both...jump on them quick if you want them
Old 04-10-2009, 06:23 AM   #6
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
oh yeah the skid is for the 95.5-04

sorry man
wel fuck me sideways, I shoulda checked that, bump
Old 04-10-2009, 06:16 PM   #7
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

bump