Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS:New in box 5100s and Toytec top plate

Old 04-09-2009, 02:01 PM   #1
Joe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to behold
Joe B's Tacoma Gallery
FS:New in box 4 Piece Set 5100s and Toytec top plate

Decided not to go with the 5100s that are still in the shipped box from Down South so they're for sale with the Toytec 1/4" top plate to correct the Tacoma lean.
The top plate goes on top of the driver's side Bilstein front 5100 shock when installing.The 1/4" plate will bring up the driver's side 1/2".
$275 with shipping for the combo.
The package is heavy and the postage will be high and with the Toytec top plate is $29.73 shipped,so I'm taking a bit of a beating.
4 5100 shock set and Toytec top plate

Here's the top plate

http://toyteclifts.com/index.php?pag...mart&Itemid=53

Old 04-09-2009, 02:11 PM   #3
Joe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to behold
Joe B's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by badguybuster View Post
Crap!!! I would love to have those. But I can't afford them. BUGGER!!!! Unless you wanna do some trading??
Thanks,but only cash.
Old 04-09-2009, 02:13 PM   #4
fjorge23 is on a distinguished road
fjorge23's Tacoma Gallery
Which i had the money bro, i would buy those right away, would you trade for anything? I have a psp with games and movies, and a A5 paintball gun with responce trigger. and other stuff? hope you sale it quick.
Old 04-09-2009, 02:15 PM   #5
Joe B's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjorge23 View Post
Which i had the money bro, i would buy those right away, would you trade for anything? I have a psp with games and movies, and a A5 paintball gun with responce trigger. and other stuff? hope you sale it quick.
Thanks but just cash.
Old 04-09-2009, 02:24 PM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
PICs?
Old 04-09-2009, 02:27 PM   #7
Joe B's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
PICs?
Both the shocks and top plate are still in original boxes from Sonny and Toytec.
You got a pic of the top plate.
Old 04-09-2009, 02:34 PM   #8
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Take a pic of the boxes then..... No I dont have any pics of what you are selling.

SELLERS RULES
1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket
4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post [new]
5. If you are selling the item on ebay, you may link to the ebay auction from your post (you must still include a picture in the post)
6. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:44 PM   #10
Joe B's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoCo View Post
Is that all 4 shocks for $275?

All four 5100 shocks and a Toytec top plate.

Old 04-09-2009, 04:33 PM   #11
matt45648 is on a distinguished road
matt45648's Tacoma Gallery
will you separate the top plate?
Old 04-09-2009, 04:37 PM   #12
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
why arent you putting that stuff in?hows the supercharger doing?is it fixed yet?
Old 04-09-2009, 04:39 PM   #13
Joe B's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt45648 View Post
will you separate the top plate?
It will only save you like $10.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:43 PM   #14
Joe B's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
why arent you putting that stuff in?hows the supercharger doing?is it fixed yet?
I like the stock soft ride and I only wanted to use the .85 setting to level off the TSB spring rake a bit.Not worth the hassle.
My replacement SC seems ok..I would up getting a free 7/100 Platimum warranty from Toyota.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:45 PM   #15
matt45648 is on a distinguished road
matt45648's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe B View Post
It will only save you like $10.
so how much for just the plate?
Old 04-09-2009, 04:48 PM   #16
Joe B's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt45648 View Post
so how much for just the plate?
I want to sell as a combo.
If the combo doesn't sell,I may install the parts.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:42 PM   #17
judd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant future
EMS:
judd94's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmmm.....
How much did you pay for everything? If its a great deal I might go ahead and get it.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:45 PM   #18
Joe B's Tacoma Gallery
Well,I had the 5100 and top plate installed.
Really happy with the install.
I have the 3000 miles on stock Bilsteins for sale for $110 shipped and will post a thread soon.
Old 04-14-2009, 05:04 AM   #19
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe B View Post
Well,I had the 5100 and top plate installed.
Really happy with the install.
I have the 3000 miles on stock Bilsteins for sale for $110 shipped and will post a thread soon.
Good to hear man what setting did you go with in the front .85 or 1.75 ?
Old 04-14-2009, 05:13 AM   #20
Joe B's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
Good to hear man what setting did you go with in the front .85 or 1.75 ?
Thanks,Homer.
I only went with the .85.
The ride nice,well controlled on cornering and no alignment issues.
TSB springs still have to settle a bit.