Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Magnaflow SS Muffler

Old 04-09-2009, 11:32 PM   #3
Señor Member
DriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DriverSound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc2008 View Post
how loud is it?
It's not obnoxiously loud but it had a deep tone to it.

Here's a clip on how it would sound like on a Tacoma 4.0.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oijkmgBaMcw
Old 04-09-2009, 11:58 PM   #4
tc2008 has a spectacular aura abouttc2008 has a spectacular aura about

tc2008's Tacoma Gallery
it sound too raspy compare to the silverado sound clip I saw on youtube. Maybe because not enough power pushing through it like the silverado?
Old 04-10-2009, 12:36 AM   #5
Do Work Son!
rossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rossk35's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
it sound too raspy compare to the silverado sound clip I saw on youtube. Maybe because not enough power pushing through it like the silverado?
the above video is of my truck and it has very little rasp to it. Here's a vid under load before s/c
http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/b...t=100_2042.flv
and after s/c
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v7...t=MOV01932.flv
Old 04-10-2009, 12:49 AM   #6
Señor Member
DriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DriverSound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm not sure what exactly that Tacoma had on his truck. I've seen other clips where it just sounds smooth. Keep in mind though that it sounds the way it is on that clip on a high rev without load. You wouldn't even hear that on regular driving.

Of course V8's would have a different sound than a V6. Can't beat a V8 rumble!