1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

For Sale: 05+ RR Recessed Grill

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by VinceXR, Apr 9, 2009.

1. May 6, 2009 at 5:15 AM
    8th sin

8th sin Swollen Member

Member:
    Tampa, FL
    Vehicle:
    2015 DCLB 4x4 Sport
    Llumar CTX Tint, Grillcraft MX Upper, Pro Comp Rockwell 5034 17x8.5, Nitto Terra Grappler G2 LT285/70/17, Icon Stage III
    when you pull the hood release in the cab, the latch is accessible between the hood and the top of the grill. i have to work my fingers in there (lol) but I've never gone through the grill to do it.

I dropped the grill right in without any modifications whatsoever. The extra things that some guys do (hood release relocation, horn relocation, etc) with the satoshi/recessed/deep dish grill are purely for aesthetic reasons.

2. May 13, 2009 at 3:23 PM
    8th sin

8th sin Swollen Member

Member:
    Tampa, FL
    Vehicle:
    2015 DCLB 4x4 Sport
    Llumar CTX Tint, Grillcraft MX Upper, Pro Comp Rockwell 5034 17x8.5, Nitto Terra Grappler G2 LT285/70/17, Icon Stage III
    I finally got around to getting some pictures up of my grill with the radiator painted and the horns relocated. I think it looks 100 times better now!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also started a build thread (link in my sig) if you're interested in the few other things I've done so far. I think BHLM will be next :D

Products Discussed in

To Top