Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale: 05+ RR Recessed Grill

Old 04-09-2009, 11:12 PM   #1
VinceXR has a spectacular aura aboutVinceXR has a spectacular aura about

VinceXR's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale: 05+ RR Recessed Grill

I bought a already painted OEM grill, and did the recessed grill mod. I used black powder coated small diamond mesh. It is not a full recess, I took about 3/4" from the back, (I think it looks a little better that way)
I also did the two triangle on the sides. The recessed lip and is painted with satin black.

$400 Shipped.
Paypal only unless local pick up.

The mesh I used.

Pics of the grill.

These are before I did the triangles, in case your wondering.

Old 04-09-2009, 11:15 PM   #2
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
$400 is a bit steep hope it sells....
Old 04-09-2009, 11:25 PM   #3
tc2008 has a spectacular aura abouttc2008 has a spectacular aura about

tc2008's Tacoma Gallery
wow. sure hope you sell those...
Old 04-09-2009, 11:32 PM   #4

VinceXR's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. I know it seem like a bit much, but it's alot of work.

Plus I know there was quite a few people looking to buy a grill to do their own. I think someone could sell their stock grill pretty easy.
Old 04-10-2009, 12:01 AM   #5
tc2008 has a spectacular aura abouttc2008 has a spectacular aura about

tc2008's Tacoma Gallery
stock chrome grille doesn't sell for that much anymore since so many people are selling it. But hey you the man you sell what you think it's reasonable!
Old 04-10-2009, 02:22 AM   #7
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
nice job.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:07 AM   #8
Swollen Member
8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

8th sin's Tacoma Gallery
any pics on the truck?
Old 04-10-2009, 08:19 AM   #9
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
satoshi ftmfw!
Old 04-10-2009, 08:25 AM   #10
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
what deal would you give if i sent you a swb shell with a grillcraft in it?
Old 04-10-2009, 09:00 AM   #11
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Dang 400, if only i had the money, i'd buy it and paint the red white
Old 04-10-2009, 10:27 AM   #12

VinceXR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8th sin View Post
any pics on the truck?
Not on a RR. We did a little test fit on a BSP...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
what deal would you give if i sent you a swb shell with a grillcraft in it?
Let me think about that.
Old 04-10-2009, 11:24 AM   #14
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
god damn in RR too!! ARG if i had an extra 400 id be at your DOOR. I WNAT SO BAD

well you better start whoring yourself out here quick!
Old 04-11-2009, 12:39 PM   #16
Swollen Member
8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

8th sin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
god damn in RR too!! ARG if i had an extra 400 id be at your DOOR. I WNAT SO BAD
I'm in the same boat man! I could swing it in a week or two, but I'm sure it will be gone by then.
Old 04-13-2009, 05:35 PM   #17

VinceXR's Tacoma Gallery
Doesn't seem to be going anywhere just yet. Let me know when your ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8th sin View Post
I'm in the same boat man! I could swing it in a week or two, but I'm sure it will be gone by then.
Old 04-14-2009, 03:54 PM   #18
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
that looks really good.wish i had extra cash