Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Old School Graphics

Old 06-22-2014, 08:11 PM   #1
Hard Luck GraphiX is a glorious beacon of lightHard Luck GraphiX is a glorious beacon of lightHard Luck GraphiX is a glorious beacon of lightHard Luck GraphiX is a glorious beacon of lightHard Luck GraphiX is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Josh
Hard Luck GraphiX's Tacoma Gallery
Old School Graphics

I can make Retro Graphics if anybody is interested. I can make them in several colors , White , Black , Red , Silver , Burgundy , Etc.
These are for 2nd Gen Tacoma , if you have any questions feel free to contact me. Thanks
PM me for pricing details
You can get any combo of what is shown. Starting @ $25 & up (hood only, sides and both sides of hood or, sides and one side of hood, etc.)
They will look just like the ones pictured below.

Old 06-23-2014, 06:35 AM   #3
Hard Luck GraphiX is a glorious beacon of lightHard Luck GraphiX is a glorious beacon of lightHard Luck GraphiX is a glorious beacon of lightHard Luck GraphiX is a glorious beacon of lightHard Luck GraphiX is a glorious beacon of light
I'll post a pic of the hood tonight
Old 06-23-2014, 07:29 AM   #5
I only have 2nd Gen right now
Old 06-23-2014, 06:00 PM   #6
All PMs answered
Old 06-24-2014, 12:38 PM   #7
Basikbiker shipped your order out today . Thanks Again
Old 06-26-2014, 09:30 PM   #8
Bump
Old 06-26-2014, 09:38 PM   #9
Loco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Loco38SUP's Tacoma Gallery
Are the black ones a glass or matte finish?

RJM
Old 06-27-2014, 05:43 AM   #10
They are gloss , I can do matte I would just have to order the vinyl because I don't have enough matte in stock to do a set of these.
Old 07-03-2014, 04:55 PM   #11
Bump
Old 07-03-2014, 07:28 PM   #12
Loco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Loco38SUP's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent.

RJM
Old 07-08-2014, 07:06 AM   #13
All PM's have been answered
Old 07-17-2014, 08:38 PM   #14
Bump
Old 07-18-2014, 01:51 PM   #15
spieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
spieler's Tacoma Gallery
Perfect man, have had a few peeps asking if I did them, I shall send them your way now!
Old 07-18-2014, 04:15 PM   #16
Thanks , you do some nice looking decals also.
Old 07-20-2014, 05:27 PM   #17
Bump
Old 07-21-2014, 03:56 PM   #18
Basikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Mechanic on s64 skycrane and S61
Basikbiker's Tacoma Gallery
Overall I'm happy with em, I'd recommend them to someone if they liked the look

Old 07-21-2014, 07:05 PM   #19
Thanks for the pics. I bet they was hard putting on with the emblems on there
Old 07-24-2014, 06:35 PM   #20
Bump