Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

weathertech clear out 155.00 shipped bnib

Old 06-27-2014, 06:32 AM   #21
NJDBFTW
The Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hunter
The Hunter's Tacoma Gallery
Can you sell just a rear access cab mat?
Old 06-27-2014, 06:43 AM   #22
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
Patiently Waiting for a response
Old 06-27-2014, 07:34 AM   #24
Adub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: corps of engineers
Name: Adam
Adub4real's Tacoma Gallery
Who is waiting?, as far as just rears I have full sets at the moment if someone wants fronts same color same year code then Ill seperate, rather get them all out as of now.
Old 06-27-2014, 07:36 AM   #25
Adub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Looks like rtgreene wants just fronts in black, I can pair that up with someone if both commit, thanks
Old 06-27-2014, 07:36 AM   #26
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I am!! Lol
Old 06-27-2014, 07:37 AM   #27

Ok tacodane, sounds good pair up with rtgreene and let me know, thanks
Old 06-27-2014, 07:38 AM   #28
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adub4real View Post
Looks like rtgreene wants just fronts in black, I can pair that up with someone if both commit, thanks
Only tacomas? I am looking for a set for my 2014 Tundra CrewMax
Old 06-27-2014, 07:39 AM   #29

Pair up with rtgreene?
Old 06-27-2014, 07:40 AM   #30

See if he wants the fronts, and I can get you the rears, pm him, or I can either way.
Old 06-27-2014, 07:41 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
Only tacomas? I am looking for a set for my 2014 Tundra CrewMax
I can get them for tundras, I have leftover tacoma but, I am a diamond dealer at my shop for weathertech. Ill get you a price today.
Old 06-27-2014, 07:45 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adub4real View Post
See if he wants the fronts, and I can get you the rears, pm him, or I can either way.
I need a full set
Old 06-27-2014, 07:53 AM   #33
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Name: cameron
cameronlane's Tacoma Gallery
sent pm on full set
Old 06-27-2014, 11:29 AM   #34

a lot of these are taken for, and thanks for helping me get this stuff out of my house so the wife quits bitching about the stuff we have to move and all the toyota stuff! I have some 05-11 stuff left all the 2012-14 is sold.
Old 06-27-2014, 11:41 AM   #35

Bummer. Thanks tho
Old 06-27-2014, 08:22 PM   #37
adamh1977 is on a distinguished road

adamh1977's Tacoma Gallery
Any grey or black left for a 06dc
Old 06-27-2014, 09:48 PM   #38
rtgreene10 is on a distinguished road

rtgreene10's Tacoma Gallery
Drfunker I can pair up with you. I want front in black. For an 05-11.
Old 06-27-2014, 09:52 PM   #39
Thegenerik1 has a brilliant futureThegenerik1 has a brilliant futureThegenerik1 has a brilliant futureThegenerik1 has a brilliant futureThegenerik1 has a brilliant futureThegenerik1 has a brilliant futureThegenerik1 has a brilliant futureThegenerik1 has a brilliant futureThegenerik1 has a brilliant futureThegenerik1 has a brilliant futureThegenerik1 has a brilliant future
Name: Erik
Thegenerik1's Tacoma Gallery
Set for 09 access cab?
Old 06-27-2014, 10:37 PM   #40
DirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud of
DirtJumper14's Tacoma Gallery
Have 2005 dbl cab set in black? Or grey if black is sold out? Preferably with the passenger front with no holes. Thanks.