Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

weathertech clear out 155.00 shipped bnib

Old 08-01-2014, 10:27 AM   #161
User Friendly
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottalot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacodane View Post
On the pelfry hybrid? I will be ordering a hybrid bumper soon with some sliders. Grill insert from homer. Got big plans.lol
That's it. I thought I saw you talking or asking about one somewhere.
I'm with ya - big plans - but taking it one day at a time.
Old 08-01-2014, 10:33 AM   #162
كافر‎
kenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Kenneth
kenneth.morris07's Tacoma Gallery
how is this guy not banned?
Old 08-01-2014, 10:42 AM   #163
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottalot View Post
That's it. I thought I saw you talking or asking about one somewhere.
I'm with ya - big plans - but taking it one day at a time.
Absolutely!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth.morris07 View Post
how is this guy not banned?
I said the same thing
Old 08-01-2014, 02:51 PM   #164
GATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Alex
Location: B'ham, AL. Can be found in good ole Cherry Point, NC
GATORTACO92's Tacoma Gallery
More like a mod.....
Old 08-16-2014, 02:19 PM   #165
GATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
This is fucked up.... Not even a mod?
Old 08-18-2014, 02:52 AM   #166
All Glory To The Hypnotoad
ziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ziggynagy's Tacoma Gallery
Did you pm a mod?
Old 08-18-2014, 04:16 PM   #167

Marines:
Refund from PayPal came in after that was posted.
Old 08-18-2014, 04:17 PM   #168
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Damnnn
Old 08-18-2014, 04:26 PM   #169
User Friendly
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottalot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GATORTACO92 View Post
Refund from PayPal came in after that was posted.
Good deal. Well, but deal but at least refunded. Craziness
Old 08-18-2014, 10:26 PM   #170

Marines:
Ya.... Seemed to good to be true. Oh well, glad I got my monies back and hope others either get their mats or money.
Old 08-18-2014, 10:28 PM   #171
firestomper247 is a splendid one to beholdfirestomper247 is a splendid one to beholdfirestomper247 is a splendid one to beholdfirestomper247 is a splendid one to beholdfirestomper247 is a splendid one to beholdfirestomper247 is a splendid one to beholdfirestomper247 is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter:
Name: Jason
firestomper247's Tacoma Gallery
I got my refund when he said I would. Yeah seemed like an awesome deal on the mats wish I would have gotten them though.
Old 08-18-2014, 10:32 PM   #173

Ya this is just crazy. I'm surprised I got my mats... Op should have a better reason then his bs excuses