Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Ghost GraphiX: Custom Bedside Decal Request Thread

Old 07-29-2014, 07:14 PM   #41
Grand Master Fu
OneFastGeek is on a distinguished road

OneFastGeek's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have any Arizona TRD Sport designs?
Old 07-29-2014, 07:15 PM   #42
The cooler decal guy
Ghost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Raymond
Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneFastGeek View Post
Do you have any Arizona TRD Sport designs?
Not currently but I am sure I can make one
Old 07-29-2014, 07:26 PM   #43
A7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
A7xschecter6661's Tacoma Gallery
Good work! Still waiting for the right one to show up..

Now idea what i would do myself but I will gladly steal somebody's idea I like
Old 07-29-2014, 07:28 PM   #44
The cooler decal guy
Ghost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by A7xschecter6661 View Post
Good work! Still waiting for the right one to show up..

Now idea what i would do myself but I will gladly steal somebody's idea I like
Lol, when I get another free afternoon I will whip out some more. Most of these have been requests though. Im up for making anything. Do you like any of our decals from our other thread? (Link in sig) easy to try to incorporate those in something. Always a good start
Old 07-29-2014, 07:39 PM   #45
woodssyndicate is on a distinguished road

woodssyndicate's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 07-29-2014, 07:48 PM   #46
The cooler decal guy

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! I can create amost anything if you guys want it!
Old 07-29-2014, 10:25 PM   #47
Grand Master Fu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost. View Post
Welcome! I can create amost anything if you guys want it!
Please pardon my rudimentary sketch, but I would like to see something like this...

Using the same color template you have here, I'd like to add the state using the same black/red colors.

Then I'd like to use the ASU font in the same red color for the "Arizona Sport Edition", or maybe "Arizona 4x4 Sport Edition". I'd like to see this text stretch the width of the TRD logo. This is also going on a "Magnetic Gray Metallic" truck, so I'm not sure how the black will look. My current TRD sticker has a lighter gray "toyota racing development" and a red letter with white outline "TRD" and all white "Sport" text

What do you think?
Attached Thumbnails
Ghost GraphiX: Custom Bedside Decal Request Thread-trd-logo.png  
Old 07-29-2014, 10:30 PM   #48
The cooler decal guy

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Hmmmm let me see what i can do, what is the name of that font?
Old 07-29-2014, 10:35 PM   #49
The cooler decal guy

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm, that font is was created for ASU and is licensed for them, might be tough to make happen, let me see what i can do
Old 07-29-2014, 11:50 PM   #50
The cooler decal guy

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
I couldnt get that font couldnt find anything close enough to it either :/

I failed...

I tried to create it with that sample but the res is way too low
Old 07-30-2014, 03:33 PM   #51
Grand Master Fu

Thumbs up

Thanks for taking a shot at it

I can do without the ASU font, but I'll look around for another font style. I'm going to have to rethink the colors, too. I don't think I can get away with just 2 colors on my dark color paint (my OEM sticker is 3 color). I'd like to replicate my current style as close as possible. Basically, just add the state silhouette (minus the tilt) with the red & white star/stripes, to the existing style. Then replace the "sport" text with the "Arizona Edition" text.
Attached Thumbnails
Ghost GraphiX: Custom Bedside Decal Request Thread-2014-07-30-11.20.35.jpg  
Old 07-30-2014, 05:01 PM   #52
The cooler decal guy

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
If I had a printer I could whip out the three color ones no problem but layering 3 layers of vinyl with 0 margin for error is tough to come out perfect
Old 07-31-2014, 07:40 AM   #53
A7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
A7xschecter6661's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost. View Post
Lol, when I get another free afternoon I will whip out some more. Most of these have been requests though. Im up for making anything. Do you like any of our decals from our other thread? (Link in sig) easy to try to incorporate those in something. Always a good start

Honestly I am really liking the gas mask/infectious/biohazard style ones but they just aren't what I am looking for.

I really like how a lot of them have a hidden toyota emblem in them like the grenade.

See if you can incorporate one into a skull or something, then we might be talking!

Once I see something pop up that I like I will order
Old 07-31-2014, 10:02 AM   #54
The cooler decal guy

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
I do have some skulls I've been wanting to mess with!
Old 08-02-2014, 07:47 AM   #56
IC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to behold

Army: Infantry
Name: Isaac
IC MANDO's Tacoma Gallery
Sickness!!!! I love it. Thanks Bro
Attached Thumbnails
Ghost GraphiX: Custom Bedside Decal Request Thread-image.jpg  
Old 08-04-2014, 02:39 PM   #57
The cooler decal guy

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-06-2014, 01:25 PM   #58
The cooler decal guy

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-06-2014, 05:34 PM   #59
RaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant future

Name: Jonathon
RaleighTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Subd i want something in matte black for my bedsides....not sure what!! Maybe grenade on one side and punisher logo on the other....or the US Flag in matte black with grenade on the other! Such a big decision haha
Old 08-06-2014, 06:13 PM   #60
The cooler decal guy

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaleighTaco View Post
Subd i want something in matte black for my bedsides....not sure what!! Maybe grenade on one side and punisher logo on the other....or the US Flag in matte black with grenade on the other! Such a big decision haha
Lol when you get an idea let me know and I will throw something together so we can start getting an idea The matte black is amazing. My fav