Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Ghost GraphiX: Custom Bedside Decal Request Thread

Old 08-15-2014, 09:50 PM   #81
TW 1%er
Ghost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Raymond
Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-18-2014, 11:41 AM   #82
TW 1%er
Ghost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery

Twins!
Old 08-18-2014, 08:47 PM   #83
TRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRDMEDIC's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^^^^yeahhhhh can't wait to receive it. Don't forget to send the dog with it
Old 08-18-2014, 09:32 PM   #84
TW 1%er

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDMEDIC View Post
^^^^^^^yeahhhhh can't wait to receive it. Don't forget to send the dog with it
I can send you a few of the never ending tumbleweeds of hair that keep popping up in every corner of the house lol
Old 08-18-2014, 09:32 PM   #85
TW 1%er

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-30-2014, 11:22 AM   #87
TacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frankie
TacoTronics's Tacoma Gallery
Talking installed

Game day on the Plains! Turned out great. Thanks Ghost!
Attached Thumbnails
Ghost GraphiX: Custom Bedside Decal Request Thread-img_20140830_121658.jpg  
Old 10-02-2014, 10:05 AM   #88
Oregon State Edition
JRGMann is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRGMann is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRGMann is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRGMann is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRGMann is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRGMann is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRGMann is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRGMann is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRGMann is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRGMann is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRGMann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JRGMann's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for sending me out an extra. If really appreciate it! You do great work and great business
Old 10-07-2014, 10:09 PM   #89
TW 1%er

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
I want to thank everyone for their patience! All orders have been cut and packaged and will be in the mail in the morning.

I do apologize. I have a new job I started recently and my mother, sister and her two kids have been staying with me the past month and a half and things have been super hectic. Mom, sister and offsprings is leaving on Saturday so things will be back to normal!

I appreciate everything!
Old 10-22-2014, 04:31 PM   #90
2011 TRD Sport 4x4
Junebug55210 will become famous soon enoughJunebug55210 will become famous soon enough

Name: Kyle
Junebug55210's Tacoma Gallery
Have any hunting themed bedside decals?
Old 10-22-2014, 04:44 PM   #91
TW 1%er

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
I can create something but I don't have camo vinyl
Old 10-24-2014, 08:56 AM   #92
Taco-N-Madre
jruba is on a distinguished road
jruba's Tacoma Gallery
can you make a kayak fisherman edition ?
Old 10-24-2014, 08:56 AM   #93
Taco-N-Madre
jruba is on a distinguished road
jruba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junebug55210 View Post
I will be interested in something like this too ..
Old 10-24-2014, 04:28 PM   #94
sprucebowhunter is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
sprucebowhunter's Tacoma Gallery
Recommended

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRGMann View Post
Thanks for sending me out an extra. If really appreciate it! You do great work and great business
I was recommended by JRGMann about possibly getting some Oregon Ducks stickers for the back fenders, Its a sport, My badges are all Blaze Yellow, taco is Spruce Mica, was thinking of either the loudest yellow you have and back or Yellow and brown... I see that you do excellent work! Not sure on the emblem for the ducks, probly just the O with the feathers around it? or the O by itself... Im open to ideas...lol.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Ghost GraphiX: Custom Bedside Decal Request Thread-20141023_113410.jpg  
Old 10-30-2014, 06:33 PM   #95
2011 TRD Sport 4x4
Junebug55210 will become famous soon enoughJunebug55210 will become famous soon enough

Name: Kyle
Junebug55210's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junebug55210 View Post
Any updates?
Old 11-01-2014, 02:30 PM   #96
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
how about something with a striped bass and or surfcasting?
Old 12-07-2014, 09:22 PM   #97
TW 1%er

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Somehow I got unsubbed to my own thread!!!!

Here are some of the latest stormtroopers!

Old 12-08-2014, 12:18 AM   #98
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost. View Post

I want to stay away from designs that are too similar to King Monkeys
That would be cool is you made the large "TRD" backwards ("DRT") with the subtitle "Decepticon Response Team"
Old 12-08-2014, 12:40 AM   #99
TW 1%er

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
I could totally do that....
Old 12-08-2014, 12:40 AM   #100
TW 1%er

Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Let me work up something when I get back on the computer tomorrow!