Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

DrFunker's Garage Sale

Old 07-03-2014, 05:29 PM   #1
PhD, DVM, MPH, MS, MMA, Esq, XYZ, 123, blahblah
DrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dr. (I just play one on TV)
DrFunker's Tacoma Gallery
DrFunker's Garage Sale

Thought I would get this stuff in one place. Some truck stuff some not-truck stuff too. Will update as I "clean the closet out".
If you would like more pics/info, please let me know.
PayPal works best.
Thanks for looking.
Old 07-03-2014, 05:40 PM   #2
DrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrFunker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NEW! - Access Limited Tonneau cover

NEW! - Access Limited Tonneau cover - Paid $400. Will take $300.
Prefer local pick up but if you want it maybe we can work something out.
Had this on my 2001 Reg Cab truck for a month then took it off before I had to upgrade to a Double Cab short bed. This top doesn't fit.

Attached Thumbnails
DrFunker's Garage Sale-dsc01485.jpg  
Old 07-03-2014, 05:46 PM   #3

Toyota Tube Steps

Toyota Tube Steps - Grey - $150
Took them off my 2011 Double Cab short bed, they were a bit too wide for my liking.
The paint is coming off, so they will need some attention.
Prefer local pick up but if you want it we can work something out.
Attached Thumbnails
DrFunker's Garage Sale-dsc01603.jpg  
Old 07-04-2014, 06:13 PM   #6
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFunker View Post
Morrow Revert X snowboard w/bindings - $80

What's the length on this guy
Old 07-04-2014, 06:39 PM   #7

Morrow snowboard info

Not sure if you can make out what this says in the picture but it is the info that is posted on the top of the board itself.
Hope it helps for more info about the board.
Attached Thumbnails
DrFunker's Garage Sale-dsc01624.jpg  
Old 07-04-2014, 11:39 PM   #8
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
Hey its me from eBay.... text me ur PayPal 7609175368
Old 07-07-2014, 04:44 PM   #9

Tacoma TRD Carpet floor mats - Rears Only

Toyota Factory TRD Mats - Black - $65 shipped for the 4 mats + retention hooks.
Back are like new, fronts are a little dirtier but will clean easily.
Attached Thumbnails
DrFunker's Garage Sale-dsc01703.jpg   DrFunker's Garage Sale-dsc01702.jpg   DrFunker's Garage Sale-dsc01705.jpg  
Old 07-13-2014, 11:18 AM   #10
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just woke up and it's 2:18 bump
Old 07-17-2014, 06:29 PM   #13

Holy shit I'm in New Jersey bump
Old 07-18-2014, 06:25 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFunker View Post
Are you lost?
I can help.
Don't worry.

Lol no on a camping trip