Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS Feeler: Sport OEM Rims w/ Duelers

Old 04-11-2009, 07:03 PM   #1
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
FS Feeler: Sport OEM Rims w/ Duelers

I'm trying to decide how bad I want to re-shoe my rig. I don't have all the cash I need for it right now but if someone were interested in my rims and tires I might just go for it.

I've got a set of 4 Sport rims w/ center caps. They were all painted with duplicolor satin black paint (3 coats) and will be touched up before sale (or I can change the color if you'd like). They are static balanced with all weights on the inside (right now)

They have the stock Dueler tires still mounted. Approx 10K miles on the tires. No damage, minor mud stains and offroad rub marks.

I will ship at your expense...or local pick up/meet up for transfer.

Any interest??

Old 04-12-2009, 06:57 AM   #2
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
How much $$$$?