Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

TEPUI Roof Top Tents and Gear

Old 07-15-2014, 10:23 AM   #21
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
From this past weekend, just outside of Flagstaff AZ. Love my Kukenam for 1-2 people. This was a solo trip, so I had the penthouse all to myself. Fits one of those double sleeping bags perfectly, with room for clothes and some gear.

Old 07-15-2014, 10:43 PM   #22
theboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant future

Name: Jon
theboy12's Tacoma Gallery
I love my Kukenam.

The first night I had it up by Mt. Shasta the sky opened up, rain and hail. Not a drop on the wife, baby (5 months old) or myself. Oh and we had the windows open to the mesh to watch the storm. The dog slept comfortably under the annex on a tarp on a dog cot. My wife was skeptical until that experience. She and I laughed as my buddy crawled in the annex and into our truck bed since his tent was soaked at ground level.

Great addition for any camper that likes to backwoods it. We're leaving tomorrow, I'll snap some more pictures of this trip.

Thanks!

-Jon
Old 07-17-2014, 02:59 PM   #23
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Tepui at the Edinburg Texas Cook'em Cook off

Glad you guys are on here....been rocking my Tepui K for about 2 years. Everywhere I go people are in awwwww. I mainly use it at BBQ Cookoffs. You have all these pop up trailer rigs and chit all over the place. I roll up in my Tacoma with the roof top tent and my Honda Generator and rock all night.

I also use at the UT Longhorn football games when I'm tailgating. Best Tent I've every had!
Attached Thumbnails
TEPUI Roof Top Tents and Gear-tepui-cook-off.jpg   TEPUI Roof Top Tents and Gear-tacoma-trailer-tent.jpg  
Old 07-18-2014, 09:47 AM   #25
TepuiTents will become famous soon enough

TepuiTents's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theboy12 View Post
I love my Kukenam.

The first night I had it up by Mt. Shasta the sky opened up, rain and hail. Not a drop on the wife, baby (5 months old) or myself. Oh and we had the windows open to the mesh to watch the storm. The dog slept comfortably under the annex on a tarp on a dog cot. My wife was skeptical until that experience. She and I laughed as my buddy crawled in the annex and into our truck bed since his tent was soaked at ground level.

Great addition for any camper that likes to backwoods it. We're leaving tomorrow, I'll snap some more pictures of this trip.

Thanks!

-Jon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
Glad you guys are on here....been rocking my Tepui K for about 2 years. Everywhere I go people are in awwwww. I mainly use it at BBQ Cookoffs. You have all these pop up trailer rigs and chit all over the place. I roll up in my Tacoma with the roof top tent and my Honda Generator and rock all night.

I also use at the UT Longhorn football games when I'm tailgating. Best Tent I've every had!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glueman View Post
Love me some Tepui RTT! Just got my tent and it's super easy to set up and best of all I sleep like the dead!

Thanks for the great feedback guys! Love hearing customer feedback, good or bad. Keep it coming.
Old 07-18-2014, 09:51 AM   #26

In case anyone wanted to see side by side comparison of size between a regular Kukenam and the Kukenam XL, take a look at this. The tent on the truck is a Kukenam Sky. The one on the trailer is a Ruggedized XL.
Old 07-18-2014, 10:14 AM   #27
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
Can't wait to get one. I'm thinking the Kukenam Ruggedized would look great on the trailer!
Is that a done deal?
Old 07-18-2014, 10:21 AM   #28
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
Is that a done deal?
Negative done spent all my monies on the '85
Old 07-18-2014, 11:59 AM   #29
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Ah. You win some, you lose some. I would consider it a win with the 85...
Old 07-19-2014, 07:34 AM   #31
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
subd! I want a Kukenam Ruggedized XL in Expo orange so bad!! Maybe someday
Do it!
Old 07-20-2014, 05:35 PM   #32
Toyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Toyanvil's Tacoma Gallery
Love my Kukenam Ruggedized, Tepui has the best customer service I have ever seen.

Old 07-21-2014, 02:18 PM   #33
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
Went on a last minute trip to pismo beach this weekend. The tent had an amazing view of the ocean in the morning.

Old 07-21-2014, 02:19 PM   #34

I know it's not wintertime but it's still a great time to get a tent so you're ready when the white stuff starts flying. No reason to stop camping once the snow flies.

Old 07-21-2014, 03:30 PM   #35
Now I understand everyone's shit's emotional.....
sarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2 (SS/SW)
Name: Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
sarsabious's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TepuiTents View Post
I know it's not wintertime but it's still a great time to get a tent so you're ready when the white stuff starts flying. No reason to stop camping once the snow flies.

So.... You're saying it's a great time for a group buy?!
Old 07-23-2014, 10:48 AM   #36
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Should put a link to your website on the 1st post Or set your sig one to a clickable link
Old 07-23-2014, 10:57 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
Should put a link to your website on the 1st post Or set your sig one to a clickable link
Good catch. Not sure how I overlooked that. Fixed.
Old 07-24-2014, 08:20 PM   #38
Toyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shed
When is Tepuifest ?
Old 07-24-2014, 10:02 PM   #39

October 10-11
Old 07-25-2014, 06:10 AM   #40
Thank you, I was hoping it was Sat & Sun. I will try to get Fri off.