lowz is on a distinguished road

lowz's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent!
Old 07-28-2014, 10:23 AM   #42
TepuiTents will become famous soon enough

Name: Adam
TepuiTents's Tacoma Gallery
NEW TEPUI EXPEDITION SERIES GEAR BAGS

Tepui is proud to announce the launch of our Expedition Series Gear Bags. These rugged bags are designed to stand up to whatever abuse you throw at them. The sturdy materials used in constructing the Expedition Series make these bags ideal for use in the outdoors, and their vivid orange coloring make them easy targets to spot in times of quick necessity. No more worry about a little rain when you have your stuff packed in these and in the open bed of your truck or trailer.

Expedition Series Gear Container $225

Features
  • 120 Liters of storage space perfect for storing air mats, camping chairs, sleeping bags and more
  • Sturdy roller bag wheels make it easy to move around when fully loaded
  • Made from high strength polyester canvas coated with a synthetic resin
  • Water and abrasion resistant
  • Easy to clean
  • Heat resistant up to approximately 158 degrees Fahrenheit
Expedition Series Duffle $185

Features:
  • Large compartment that can be used to store gear, clothing, equipment and more
  • Reinforced bottom panel
  • Comfortable grip and shoulder strap
  • High strength polyester canvas coated with a synthetic resin
  • Easy to clean
  • Heat resistant
Expedition Series Day Pack $128

Day Pack Features
  • Perfect for storing snacks, first aid, water, flashlights, and more
  • Partitions can be moved around allowing easy organization and quick access
  • Well insulated
  • Easy to clean
  • Heat resistant
Expedition Series Tool Case $165

Features:
  • Four handles and exterior webbing
  • Compartmentalized for easy storage of all of your tools, walkie talkies, maps and more
  • Water resistant
  • Abrasion resistant
  • Easy to clean
  • Heat resistant up to approximately 158 degrees Fahrenheit
Old 07-29-2014, 04:39 PM   #43
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 07-30-2014, 01:21 PM   #46
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
I'm so gunna file for bankruptcy in about 10min.......
LMAO... should have not painted Rinzler...
Old 07-30-2014, 01:24 PM   #47
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
LMAO... should have not painted Rinzler...
lol yea i burned through about 10K in a week for Rinzler and the Fiancee
Old 07-30-2014, 01:30 PM   #48

Quote:
I'm so gunna file for bankruptcy in about 10min.......
We made the orange/black bags just for you.
Old 07-30-2014, 01:34 PM   #49
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TepuiTents View Post
We made the orange/black bags just for you.
Yea I can see! but jberry may beat me to em.... I can already see uses for the duffle and tool bag, maybe you can throw em in with my kukenam ruggedized whenever I save the pennies for it
Old 07-30-2014, 01:36 PM   #50

Quote:
Yea I can see! but jberry may beat me to em.... I can already see uses for the duffle and tool bag, maybe you can throw em in with my kukenam ruggedized whenever I save the pennies for it
Did Jason buy a set of bags?
Old 07-30-2014, 01:40 PM   #51
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
When you say "water resistant" does that mean the seams and/or zippers are not sealed enough to call it "waterproof?"

I have several dry bags that I use on the river (that you roll the tops to fully seal them) and am wondering if I can slowly start to replace them with these bags as the latter seem much more suitable for off road, etc.

Thanks.
Old 07-30-2014, 01:52 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
When you say "water resistant" does that mean the seams and/or zippers are not sealed enough to call it "waterproof?"

I have several dry bags that I use on the river (that you roll the tops to fully seal them) and am wondering if I can slowly start to replace them with these bags as the latter seem much more suitable for off road, etc.

Thanks.
Correct. These are not dry bags. The seams are all good quality but the zippers are not water "proof".
Old 07-30-2014, 02:01 PM   #53
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Correct. These are not dry bags. The seams are all good quality but the zippers are not water "proof".
Thanks for the reply.

I need fully water proof stuff to house clothes, tent and sleeping bags.

Sweet product though.
Old 07-30-2014, 02:04 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Thanks for the reply.

I need fully water proof stuff to house clothes, tent and sleeping bags.

Sweet product though.
Understood. These will work great for keeping stuff out of the weather, but if you think your bags have the chance of being submersed in water, then a real "dry bag" is better idea.
Old 07-30-2014, 02:24 PM   #55
RINZLER

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Did Jason buy a set of bags?
Nah I just figured he'd have a similar reaction to mine when he sees them haha
Old 07-30-2014, 02:29 PM   #56

Quote:
Understood. These will work great for keeping stuff out of the weather, but if you think your bags have the chance of being submersed in water, then a real "dry bag" is better idea.
Well I hope they don't get submersed in water if I'm off roading

But I've been in torrential downpours where it seems like only a dry bag would 100% keep all my essentials dry.

I have this thread bookmarked, will probably buy one of these bags down the road.

Thanks.
Old 08-02-2014, 08:21 PM   #57
Tacoman503 is on a distinguished road
Tacoman503's Tacoma Gallery
can you get any of these tents for sub $1000?
Old 08-03-2014, 04:41 AM   #58
GATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Alex
Location: B'ham, AL. Can be found in good ole Cherry Point, NC
GATORTACO92's Tacoma Gallery
Can they withstand a 7 month deployment to the Mediterranean on a ship?? If so you might be getting a PM from me
Old 08-04-2014, 01:25 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoman503 View Post
can you get any of these tents for sub $1000?
Yes, the Ayer and the Kukenam are both under $1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by GATORTACO92 View Post
Can they withstand a 7 month deployment to the Mediterranean on a ship?? If so you might be getting a PM from me
I would think they do just fine for that. At least as well as any other non-hardcase luggage. The large container and the duffle would work great I think.
Old 08-10-2014, 12:28 AM   #60
theboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant future

Name: Jon
theboy12's Tacoma Gallery
Here are the pictures from our July trip.

Time to get a XL Rug. for my m101.
Attached Thumbnails
TEPUI Roof Top Tents and Gear-tepui.jpg   TEPUI Roof Top Tents and Gear-tepui-2.jpg