Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

110v outlet in bed

Old 04-12-2009, 04:58 AM   #1
Tacoma TSS
dalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dale
dalesrn's Tacoma Gallery
110v outlet in bed

Does anyone know how to install a 110v outlet in the bed. I've seen it in some of the models, but mine did not come with it. I know I will need to buy an inverter, but does anyone know where I can get an outlet (besides the delership). I would greatly appreciate pictures if possible.

Thanks,
Dale
Old 04-12-2009, 05:31 AM   #2
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
Now I'm no Edison but I'm thinking any 'OUTDOOR" rated electrical box, something you can buy at any electrical supply house or aisle could be fabbed up.
Old 04-12-2009, 09:01 AM   #3
gdctaco is on a distinguished road
gdctaco's Tacoma Gallery
all u need is an inverter in the cab, run an outdoor electrical box in your bed. this should get you started http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=93275