Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

MRT Lighting 120mm LED Lights

Old 07-15-2014, 07:16 PM   #1
Total Automotive Performance
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chas
Chas of MRT's Tacoma Gallery
MRT Lighting 120mm LED Lights

Thank you! next gb coming soon
Old 07-16-2014, 12:06 PM   #2
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
5 sets claimed!
Old 07-16-2014, 12:14 PM   #3
countrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

countrylivn's Tacoma Gallery
I would have thought people would have jumped all over this !!! I think for less than 1 pair of vision x canons you get two sets of these and still save about 40.00 not bad at all!! Now get mine here asap
Old 07-16-2014, 04:00 PM   #4
We've got a lot of other customers on some different forums loving theirs. Wrapping up a video and will get some night shots when I am out at the Barstow race in two weekends.
Old 07-17-2014, 08:49 AM   #6
"The Professional"
DaBigDogg is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: Police Dispatcher
Name: J
DaBigDogg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas of MRT View Post
We've got a lot of other customers on some different forums loving theirs. Wrapping up a video and will get some night shots when I am out at the Barstow race in two weekends.
Looking forward to this!
Old 07-18-2014, 04:24 PM   #7
For sure. Its going to be hot out there but perfect time to do more testing. These things are bright!

Ive got 8 members on board for 12 pairs - if you want in please let me know what color covers youd like.

Thanks!
Old 07-21-2014, 12:36 AM   #8
toendanger is just really nicetoendanger is just really nicetoendanger is just really nicetoendanger is just really nicetoendanger is just really nice
Name: Harlan
toendanger's Tacoma Gallery
Would it be possible to get a close-up shot of the mounting bracket?
Old 07-21-2014, 05:42 AM   #9
devil1 has a brilliant futuredevil1 has a brilliant futuredevil1 has a brilliant futuredevil1 has a brilliant futuredevil1 has a brilliant futuredevil1 has a brilliant futuredevil1 has a brilliant futuredevil1 has a brilliant futuredevil1 has a brilliant futuredevil1 has a brilliant futuredevil1 has a brilliant future

Name: Ryan
devil1's Tacoma Gallery
First off, this guy hijacks my thread when I was selling better lights, then he deletes my post I put up on here.
Old 07-21-2014, 01:11 PM   #10
I dont have the ability to delete posts...
Old 07-22-2014, 03:41 PM   #11
Thank you for the preorders. We expect to ship these Friday / Monday. 4 pairs left to qualify for 2 sets of free covers.

PM with any questions!
Old 07-30-2014, 08:43 PM   #12
toendanger is just really nicetoendanger is just really nicetoendanger is just really nicetoendanger is just really nicetoendanger is just really nice
Any update on these?? Haven't received a pm for payment yet..
Old 08-07-2014, 11:28 PM   #13
Bump.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:10 PM   #14
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
PM inbound..... do you have any night shots or customer reviews of these lights? I can't find out much on the web about this company or the lights. I am interested....
Old 12-01-2014, 05:01 PM   #15
rayofsi is on a distinguished road
rayofsi's Tacoma Gallery
are these still being sold?