LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS 1979 International Scout 2

Old 04-12-2009, 06:31 PM   #1
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
FS 1979 International Scout 2

For Sale:
1979 International Scout 2
304 V8, 4 speed t-19 close ratio, power steering and brakes Dana 44 axles. I installed new brakes, axle seals and axle bearings before I parked it last summer.
Runs well, but could use a little carb work. Not inspected at present.
Typical Scout rust all along the bottom of the body. I have a bunch of parts for it that I will sell seperately, including solid doors and 2" lift springs.
$1300.00, must tow outta here, exhaust is not currently hooked up.
PM for more pics

Old 04-12-2009, 06:48 PM   #2
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
A classic 4x4. I used to want one of those sooooo bad. I realized how much work most of them need and I just don't have that much time to devote to one. I hope it goes to a good home. They really look sharp when done right.
Old 04-13-2009, 02:39 PM   #3
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 04-13-2009, 02:44 PM   #4
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
always wanted one real bad.... between shipping it here and how much money i'd put in to it. My wallet doesn't like the sound of it.

Free Bump
Old 04-14-2009, 06:09 AM   #6

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
This was the previous owner's hunting truck. He told me that it was practically unstoppable and would plow through things that would hae stopped his old jeep in it's tracks.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:37 PM   #8
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
IF I ONLY HAD MONEY!!!! LoL... need to sell my broke ass civic first.. haha wanna trade? I'm asking the same :P
Old 04-16-2009, 02:38 PM   #9

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by briangp View Post
IF I ONLY HAD MONEY!!!! LoL... need to sell my broke ass civic first.. haha wanna trade? I'm asking the same :P
Hmmm, a broke ass Civic, that is tempting.
Old 04-21-2009, 05:45 AM   #10

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Bumpity bump
Old 04-21-2009, 06:31 AM   #11
it is what it is
09TRD is on a distinguished road

09TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Those are sharp fixed up....