Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

AVEC LED Bar's TW Pricing

Old 07-23-2014, 06:06 AM   #41
5100s are the same price as spacers, seriously
tacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06toyoboy View Post
Great guy to deal with good product. Great service
nice install!
Old 07-23-2014, 06:28 AM   #42
06toyoboy is on a distinguished road
06toyoboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoftw View Post
nice install!
Thanks man
Old 07-23-2014, 11:00 AM   #43
mikevee has much to be proud ofmikevee has much to be proud ofmikevee has much to be proud ofmikevee has much to be proud ofmikevee has much to be proud ofmikevee has much to be proud ofmikevee has much to be proud ofmikevee has much to be proud ofmikevee has much to be proud of
mikevee's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 07-23-2014, 11:16 AM   #44
mikevee has much to be proud ofmikevee has much to be proud ofmikevee has much to be proud ofmikevee has much to be proud ofmikevee has much to be proud ofmikevee has much to be proud ofmikevee has much to be proud ofmikevee has much to be proud ofmikevee has much to be proud of
mikevee's Tacoma Gallery
Mini torture test by one of my clients.
Attached Thumbnails
AVEC LED Bar's TW Pricing-image-9-.jpg  
Old 07-23-2014, 11:32 AM   #45
DCSBFTMFW
geekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

geekhouse23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikevee View Post
Mini torture test by one of my clients.

Any video?
Old 07-23-2014, 11:32 AM   #46
mikevee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekhouse23 View Post
Any video?
I'll check with him
Old 07-23-2014, 01:14 PM   #47
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Would it be possible to get some measurements of the 30" straight and radiused bars? I need to know what the outside to outside dimension of the bars are without the mounting brackets attached. I have vertical supports behind my grille that are 31.5" apart and I'd like to be able to just drill a hole through them, slide the bar in and tighten them down. Thanks!
Old 07-23-2014, 01:26 PM   #48
mikevee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Would it be possible to get some measurements of the 30" straight and radiused bars? I need to know what the outside to outside dimension of the bars are without the mounting brackets attached. I have vertical supports behind my grille that are 31.5" apart and I'd like to be able to just drill a hole through them, slide the bar in and tighten them down. Thanks!
Hey Mike, you're in luck. Mounting point to mounting point is actually 31.5" exactly on both the radius and the straight. Going to have the same lumen count of 16,400.
Old 07-23-2014, 01:36 PM   #49
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikevee View Post
Hey Mike, you're in luck. Mounting point to mounting point is actually 31.5" exactly on both the radius and the straight. Going to have the same lumen count of 16,400.
Awesome! Just out of curiousity, does the mounting hole from the radiused bar come out at an angle or are they squared off? My envisioned mounting surfaces are flat and parallel with each other so I'm just wondering if, with a radiused bar, the bolt would have to be fed in at an angle and require a shim so it has something to sit flat against.

Thanks for the quick response.
Old 07-23-2014, 01:46 PM   #50
mikevee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Awesome! Just out of curiousity, does the mounting hole from the radiused bar come out at an angle or are they squared off? My envisioned mounting surfaces are flat and parallel with each other so I'm just wondering if, with a radiused bar, the bolt would have to be fed in at an angle and require a shim so it has something to sit flat against.

Trying to get some more to my email bro, they're pretty straight off though
Attached Thumbnails
AVEC LED Bar's TW Pricing-image-10-.jpeg  
Old 07-23-2014, 01:50 PM   #51
mikevee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Few more bro
Attached Thumbnails
AVEC LED Bar's TW Pricing-image-11-.jpg   AVEC LED Bar's TW Pricing-image-12-.jpeg  
Old 07-23-2014, 02:19 PM   #52

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Last question, is it possible to get the radius bar with all spot pattern LEDs? I wouldn't think a combo bar would be necessary since it's curved anyways.
Old 07-23-2014, 02:22 PM   #53
mikevee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Last question, is it possible to get the radius bar with all spot pattern LEDs? I wouldn't think a combo bar would be necessary since it's curved anyways.
Yes sir, I have a spot with your name on it.
Old 07-23-2014, 05:00 PM   #54
012TacoDeAsada is on a distinguished road

012TacoDeAsada's Tacoma Gallery
mikevee sorry if it's dumb question but what's the difference between flood spot and combo?
Old 07-23-2014, 05:02 PM   #55
mikevee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 012TacoDeAsada View Post
mikevee sorry if it's dumb question but what's the difference between flood spot and combo?
not a dumb question man! Flood lights are going to have a 60 degree beam pattern, and spot is going to be a 30 degree beam pattern. Combo, will have spot in the middle and floods on the outsides!
Old 07-23-2014, 06:12 PM   #56

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I couldn't get to your website while I was at work, are those prices in the first post for the CR series light bars?
Old 07-23-2014, 06:14 PM   #57
mikevee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I couldn't get to your website while I was at work, are those prices in the first post for the CR series light bars?
You betcha brotha!!
Old 07-24-2014, 05:42 AM   #58

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Since you already have a spot with my name on it, it's time to put an order next to it. Had to sleep on it and re-measure to decide what would work best.

I'll take a 30" straight bar, combo pattern with a standard harness. Please let me know what I need to do to order and get the great pricing you listed in your original post and thanks again for the quick response to all my questions.
Old 07-24-2014, 07:33 AM   #59
mikevee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Since you already have a spot with my name on it, it's time to put an order next to it. Had to sleep on it and re-measure to decide what would work best.

I'll take a 30" straight bar, combo pattern with a standard harness. Please let me know what I need to do to order and get the great pricing you listed in your original post and thanks again for the quick response to all my questions.

Hey no problem man! Glad to hear that!! If you wanna do paypal you can just send $211 to usaled7@gmail.com! I will send you all tracking info and it will go out on today's truck with some goodies for ya
Free shipping too
Old 07-24-2014, 07:45 AM   #60
DCSBFTMFW
geekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

geekhouse23's Tacoma Gallery
Do the duallys mounting bracket pivot 180 degrees? Are they direct plug in to the stock wiring?