Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Good TW folks to deal with

Old 04-26-2011, 11:20 AM   #221
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
+1 to Homertaco, cool guy who helped me out a lot when i bought his Eclipse head unit!
Old 05-02-2011, 10:25 PM   #222
red2last is on a distinguished road
red2last's Tacoma Gallery
+1 for enjm10

Headlight arrived safe and sound.
Great communication and packaging.

Old 05-06-2011, 06:04 AM   #223
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
+1 to Toytec Lifts, CRF69, frantic, deuxdiesel and Metalmiller. Great experiences with all as either a buyer or seller.
Old 05-06-2011, 07:03 AM   #224
Rev720 is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
Rev720's Tacoma Gallery
Socmonkey

+1,0000000000000000000000000 for the soc he reply very quickly & hope to get my decals soon
Old 05-06-2011, 08:11 AM   #225
68vert is on a distinguished road

68vert's Tacoma Gallery
+1 for LEMBOWSKI
Old 05-09-2011, 10:34 AM   #226
dan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
dan0's Tacoma Gallery
+1 bluedude

+1 samhain

+ 1 MGMGRAND
purchased excellent products at an excellent price from them
Old 05-09-2011, 01:04 PM   #227
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
+1 to Muy Grande! Grille was in great shape and packaged very well! Thanks!
Old 05-11-2011, 06:02 PM   #229
skeeert
CopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kins
CopyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
+1 carolinataco - Great communication and FAST shipping
Old 05-20-2011, 07:12 PM   #231
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
+1 for Sierrahsky

Was going to sell me his iPad1... It fried when he tried to reset before sending, so he took it to the Apple store, got it replaced, and sent me the new one. Above and beyond!

Thanks again, Josh! Using it now.
Old 05-20-2011, 07:19 PM   #232
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
+1 For the one and only Chris4x4
And since oz-t didnt get reconized hes helped me a FEW times
Old 05-20-2011, 07:26 PM   #233
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTaco07 View Post
+1 For the one and only Chris4x4
And since oz-t didnt get reconized hes helped me a FEW times
I call BS
Old 05-20-2011, 07:33 PM   #234
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I call BS
Your right. Shoot
Old 05-20-2011, 07:35 PM   #235
runyun is on a distinguished road
runyun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
+1 to Muy Grande! Grille was in great shape and packaged very well! Thanks!
+1 for Muy Grande as well. Local guy, helped me with the HID retrofit. He is meticulous! Very trust worthy guy, will never hesitate to do business with him again.
Old 05-20-2011, 07:36 PM   #236
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTaco07 View Post
Your right. Shoot
Lol
Old 05-20-2011, 09:48 PM   #237
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
+1 for Sierrahsky

Was going to sell me his iPad1... It fried when he tried to reset before sending, so he took it to the Apple store, got it replaced, and sent me the new one. Above and beyond!

Thanks again, Josh! Using it now.
Thanks dude. Appreciate working with you.

J
Old 09-03-2011, 09:36 AM   #238
Yo! Wat up peeps?
1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future

1Bigbird's Tacoma Gallery
+1 to Sock for the great decals!
+100 to Sock for sorting everything out so quickly!
Old 10-01-2011, 10:38 AM   #239
they call me DIE-LON
Dwaltz is on a distinguished road

Name: Dylan Walton
Dwaltz's Tacoma Gallery
Id like to give mad props to chris4x4 for being an awesome guy! And also +million to him for the sweetest deal on the icon coilover i have recently purchased from him! Also for some very good insight and tons of knowledge for these truck!

And big thanks to Marco at Downsouth Motorsports and DSM for making them look brand new on there amazing rebuild!