LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Good TW folks to deal with

Old 02-15-2012, 11:14 AM   #281
josef is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
josef's Tacoma Gallery
SoCalTacos is an Excellent seller. He shipped me some wheels and tires and went through some serious headache with the shipping and didn't give up on getting them to me. I appreciate it tons. Wheels and tires came very well packed and in perfect condition. Well done sir.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:36 AM   #283
wvgumst
wvgumst is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
wvgumst's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Toyota Tech31

Toyota Tech31, great seller amazingly quick shipping from FL to WV.
Old 03-13-2012, 02:08 PM   #284
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Yote69301 shipped really fast and item was as described
Old 03-13-2012, 02:27 PM   #285
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
+1 for KeithB.....shipped some filters to me pretty quick.
Old 03-13-2012, 05:56 PM   #286
freshman is on a distinguished road
freshman's Tacoma Gallery
JoePoulson +++++++

Joe is one of those few people that will stand by what they say. I am from Canada and bought some Filters from him, sent paypal a little late and shipped the items asap. He did not make money at all due to unprecedented shipping cost, but still did not disappoint.

Greater things are yet to come guy!
Old 03-14-2012, 03:24 PM   #287
Loves Tacos
JoePoulson is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
JoePoulson's Tacoma Gallery
I have three to add to this list:

kmok, for quickly shipping me his spare washer reservoir from his 2003.

brs127s, for buying my spare 1st Gen brake lines.

freshman, for buying my spare 1st Gen oil filters.

I cannot recommend these three highly enough, and would not hesitate to do business with them again. Awesome people.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:07 AM   #289
othater is just really niceothater is just really niceothater is just really niceothater is just really nice
othater's Tacoma Gallery
SnwTaco for great price for wheels and tires. Smooth transaction. Good guy too.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:17 AM   #290
Banned
hamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
hamsterhater's Tacoma Gallery
NAMMER ,sold him a bumper met me when i was 1k miles from home great guy, not like some no show's jrod1989 who gave me the c-ck 10 minutes before sale
Old 03-17-2012, 11:26 AM   #291
CascoYota has a spectacular aura aboutCascoYota has a spectacular aura aboutCascoYota has a spectacular aura about
Name: John
CascoYota's Tacoma Gallery
Timicha - Elite Off-Road
Csjumper2003 - LED Lights
MetalMiller - Custom Emblems
TacoME - Satoshi Grilles

All great guys to deal with. Easy transactions and answer any question you got.
Old 03-17-2012, 05:56 PM   #292
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
HOMERTACO!

He met up with me after some problems with our schedules..great guy, would do buisness with him again!
Old 03-17-2012, 06:33 PM   #294
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Thank you Joe!

I got the headlights in & they are perfect! Thx!

glad your happy!

Maybe we can discuss a grille for my truck
Old 03-21-2012, 11:33 AM   #296
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
+1 to hookedontronics. just as i was about to PM him wondering if he'd gotten my payment/when he was going to ship them..

... the package arrived at my door.

thanks man.
Old 03-22-2012, 06:38 AM   #297
Swampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
Swampmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks again to chris4x4!
Old 03-22-2012, 06:42 AM   #298
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
jgang - found a cheaper way to ship and refunded some shipping costs
Old 03-22-2012, 08:07 PM   #299
cvpadge is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
cvpadge's Tacoma Gallery
way2fast is a great guy to deal with.

Products Discussed in this Thread