Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Good TW folks to deal with

Old 08-07-2013, 07:46 AM   #441
09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all
Coast Guard: BM
Name: Matt
09blacktaco's Tacoma Gallery
ElTacoCaliente

Bought a ARB compressor and tire inflation kit from him. Very nice guy, quick shipping and even refunded me some money because shipping was lower than he expected!
Old 08-07-2013, 07:57 AM   #442
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
5 stars to BuzzardsGottaEat for an easy transaction, Thanks for the snorkel!
The question is, why isn't it on yet?
Old 08-07-2013, 08:07 AM   #443
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
The question is, why isn't it on yet?
It may have been sold decided to go a different route and a snorkel didn't fit the plans lol
Old 08-07-2013, 08:09 AM   #444
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Word. Hope you at least broke even or made profit.
Old 08-07-2013, 08:10 AM   #445
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
Word. Hope you at least broke even or made profit.
Broke even. Figured that was the right thing to do since you gave me a good deal
Old 08-07-2013, 08:21 AM   #446

Good on you, man. Always pass the goodness around haha
Old 08-13-2013, 07:07 AM   #447
btwice22 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryan
btwice22's Tacoma Gallery
Scotty3

Bought an ultragauge from him for a great price and received it within 5 days from California to Ohio. Even sent me tracking info. Justing passing along the Karma.

Cheers,
B
Old 08-18-2013, 06:38 PM   #448
MichelinMan
teamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

teamhypoxia's Tacoma Gallery
In addition to some great TW vendors, I've bought stuff from the following people without any trouble whatsoever:

MKEMICA
Coil Springs - shipped fast!

NYCO
Rear shocks - local good guy

NativeTaco
AAL - local good guy, swapped stuff

rjsimz
Front shocks - quick shipping

Lot's of good, honest people on this forum.
Old 09-05-2013, 01:39 PM   #449
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
BulletToothTony - works out of town and couriers stuff to us Houstonians and asks for nothing in return.. sometimes a ZJ
Old 10-04-2013, 06:37 PM   #450
Ritsui is on a distinguished road
Name: Sean
Ritsui's Tacoma Gallery
Neff09

Sold me four steel wheels + spare. Met me on the fly today... exactly on time. Good guy. Wheels in great shape as described!
Old 10-05-2013, 06:38 AM   #451
Newborn
taco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: High Speed, Low Drag
taco47001's Tacoma Gallery
"No Mods" welded my sliders on for me. Great guy. It's very nice to be apart of a community where most are just good ppl.
Old 10-05-2013, 04:29 PM   #452
DJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DJB1's Tacoma Gallery
I bought some mud flaps from Neff09 and he's an excellent TacomaWorld member to do business with. He responds to e-mails quickly. I told him he could mail them the slowest, cheapest method possible and he sent them priority mail anyway. Thanks!
Old 11-11-2013, 09:43 PM   #453
RileySB
rileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Gen
rileySB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamhypoxia View Post
In addition to some great TW vendors, I've bought stuff from the following people without any trouble whatsoever:

Lot's of good, honest people on this forum.
I agree with you completely. So thankful to have found this place where I spend most of my free time!

GEEKHOUSE 23- bought my '13 chrome grill today. Fast payment. I may have even inspired him to finally make his build page!

FINAL LAP- bought a set of 4 matte black 16x8 Konigs with a painted black 16x8 Konig spare, wheels were in mint condition considering they had 10K miles on them. Gave me the the lug nuts too. Met me on time and even ran home to get me the lugs that he had forgotten.

JdMeF9SiR2 "aka Dustin"- super cool guy. Very knowledgable. Prompt communication and quality work. Thanks for the install

YOTADAN- duh, we all know this dude rocks. Super helpful with finding the right lift setup for me

MRGRIMM- another quality guy. At first in person he's a bit intimidating but he was very nice in showing me how to set up the soft topper I bought from him. He took meticulous care of it and even did a few mods to it that made it even better

DAVEO- I bought an extra '13 chrome grill from him so I would be able to make my Satoshi grill. It came well packaged and on time.
Old 11-25-2013, 03:10 PM   #454
Hakuna Matata, bitches!
EVErsionDesigns has a spectacular aura aboutEVErsionDesigns has a spectacular aura about

Name: Trent
EVErsionDesigns's Tacoma Gallery
+1 jenk34
Old 12-18-2013, 04:40 PM   #455
Rubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Josh
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
+1 for Taco in SC

Got some spacers from him, he still has 1" Bora's FYI.
He's also pointing me in the right direction for the Tundra brakes upgrade.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...l-spacers.html
Old 12-25-2013, 07:42 PM   #456
DJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DJB1's Tacoma Gallery
I bought some OEM lugnuts from Turbofed. He responded to e-mails quickly and shipped them fast. Thanks!
Old 01-13-2014, 02:36 PM   #457
Always outnumbered, never outgunned
Agent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Agent Smith's Tacoma Gallery
braik sold me his extra ECGS bushing and oil seal for a good price. PM'ed me the tracking number so I could follow it from his city to mine.

2006KJ sold me his ECGS bearing puller and he also kept me advised of tracking and when he got my payment.

Both members easy to deal with and no problems with either transaction.
Old 01-14-2014, 06:16 AM   #458
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
+1 Taco04 - He bought my camper top, paid instantly!
Old 01-30-2014, 07:42 PM   #459
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Dkaz46 is a great seller. Just bought his grille, met me halfway and grille looks killer!
Old 02-04-2014, 03:18 PM   #460
steveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steveo
steveo27's Tacoma Gallery
RAD

Purchased a set of used Light Racing UCAs from him.

Very knowledgeable and helpful. Parts are exactly as described. He went out of his way to send replacement bushings and boots with the UCAs so I could rebuild em. supplied tracking information. Has kept in contact with me supplying info on the rebuild.

10/10. Id recommend him as a seller to anyone

:beer: