Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Good TW folks to deal with

Old 02-05-2014, 09:02 AM   #461
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a thread to mention to people who you recomend them staying away from? I see the "Beware" thread is closed.

I have dealt with some great guys on TW and then some that are not so great.
Old 02-07-2014, 05:07 PM   #462
Rubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Josh
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta give it up to Toyanvil! Hooked me up with a badge, soon to be badges, and I hooked him up with some Chick-fil-A!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/member.php?u=88807

Great guy, met him today real, real cool and knows what he's doing!
Thanks again man!
Old 02-13-2014, 01:06 PM   #463
ThunderTaco is on a distinguished road
Navy: CWO
Name: Ryan
ThunderTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I've dealt with Tonyanvil as well (sold him some badges).
Paid before I even sent him the items. Great guy to deal with.
Old 02-13-2014, 06:39 PM   #464
Rubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Josh
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
I've probably got one that you sold him!
Old 02-13-2014, 07:03 PM   #465
steveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steveo
steveo27's Tacoma Gallery
Wink rcbs204

Purchased the lighted 4wd indicator board from him. Had it 3 days later.

Recommended
Old 02-13-2014, 07:05 PM   #466
steveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Metzbower

Purchase a K&N drop in filter from him. Excellent pricing. Parts showed up exactly as described. Fast shipping.

Awesome seller.
Old 02-13-2014, 07:06 PM   #467
EODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Explosive Ordnanace Disposal
Name: Dave
EODTRD's Tacoma Gallery
FLTrucks for selling a ton of 2014 Nav radios. Prompt delivery and great customer service.
Old 03-04-2014, 05:00 PM   #468
2014TRD is on a distinguished road

2014TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Loosnut - Anzy

Bought a bull bar from loosnut great price fast shipping
bought weatehrtech mats and rain guards from anzy great price and fast shipping
Old 03-04-2014, 05:22 PM   #469
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sold my older bumper to poolstick. He came over to look at it then went to the bank for funds and was back in 15min to buy. Great guy! Plan to wheel with him this summer.
Old 03-04-2014, 05:25 PM   #470
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Oh and Bob (NYCO) made me a great deal on coilover assemblies. Have wheeled with him, he has helped me out on several occasions and even gave me a shackle mount for my hitch. Can't say enough good about this guy. Oh yeah and he organizes the Moab meet every year getting sponsors and the whole 9 yards.
Old 03-04-2014, 09:38 PM   #471

Quote:
Originally Posted by EODTRD View Post
FLTrucks for selling a ton of 2014 Nav radios. Prompt delivery and great customer service.
Agreed. I didnt purchase a radio from him, but just the navigation antenna.

Excellent customer service, fast shipping, excellent pricing.

10/10
Old 03-04-2014, 09:41 PM   #472

Joeking922

Purchased a used touchscreen navigation radio from him.

received everything just as described. very patient seller, worked with me while I collected info on the retrofit into my truck.

great pricing, fast shipping. all around good guy.

highly recommended
Old 03-19-2014, 03:50 PM   #473
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Very solid transaction with member "treyfaccone". Paid Sunday, had by Wed, got me a tracking #.
Old 03-19-2014, 05:28 PM   #474
Yotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connal
Yotabilly's Tacoma Gallery
Cboy808 - stickers
Matt123 - skid, shackle mount
Millertime187 sold me a color matched grill and later helped me install my lift
MossyTaco also helped install my lift
Good dudes
Old 03-20-2014, 01:29 PM   #475
Smashing is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmashing is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmashing is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmashing is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmashing is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmashing is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmashing is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmashing is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmashing is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmashing is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmashing is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Smashing's Tacoma Gallery
Had great transactions with both Pugga and trd888.
Old 03-22-2014, 10:18 AM   #476
cjl226 is on a distinguished road
Name: CJ
cjl226's Tacoma Gallery
I have bought off of many members: gbreezer80 for my ipod accessory, roboots21 for consol organizer, reel tuff for my new radio, moondeath for my rims, Snapp for my TOYSC1 for satellite. Everyone has been great and quick at shipping. I met moondeath in person and he was at the spot we agreed to meet at on time. Overall, this site is awesome!
Old 03-27-2014, 02:48 AM   #477
CantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FTR
CantSitStill's Tacoma Gallery
Simonsmom- super fast pay, easy to deal with, and she even sent a bonus for me shipping so fast. Nice person!!
Old 03-27-2014, 12:35 PM   #478
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
Bought shackles from chvymechanic, great seller and fast shipping.
Old 03-27-2014, 08:14 PM   #479
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
CantSitStill - honest seller lightning fast shipping excellent communication. Bought his GoPro2 camera kit in the afternoon & was on my doorstep the next day!
Absolutely one of the best purchase experiences made on TW. Thanks Todd.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:01 AM   #480
cjl226 is on a distinguished road
Name: CJ
cjl226's Tacoma Gallery
DEEVON911 is a good guy. I just met up with him last night for some mats for my tacoma.