Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

TRUCK GONE! EVERYTHING ITEMS FOR SALE! (DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS GUY!)

Old 07-26-2014, 10:46 AM   #1
X moked U is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
X moked U's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow TRUCK GONE! EVERYTHING ITEMS FOR SALE! (DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS GUY!)

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SELLER!!!!!

SOLD TRUCK TO FAMILY MEMBER COUPLE ITEMS STILL LEFT IN MY GARAGE THAT MUST GO!

DTLT-$125 (we can negotiate shipping)

Weathertech mats front and rear for Extra cab! $125

URD SS $70 shipped

URD TCAI $130 shipped.

Bed cleats (4) for $20 shipped

also have RED devild horns $60 shipped

everything must go! moving and dont have room for all this!
Old 07-26-2014, 01:07 PM   #3
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Is the short shift the urd one or the coupe one?
Old 07-26-2014, 03:44 PM   #4
FXHO has much to be proud ofFXHO has much to be proud ofFXHO has much to be proud ofFXHO has much to be proud ofFXHO has much to be proud ofFXHO has much to be proud ofFXHO has much to be proud ofFXHO has much to be proud ofFXHO has much to be proud of

Name: Luis
FXHO's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'ed
Old 07-26-2014, 03:53 PM   #5
crazyhorse90210 is on a distinguished road
crazyhorse90210's Tacoma Gallery
pm on ultraguage
Old 07-29-2014, 10:43 AM   #6
X moked U is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
X moked U's Tacoma Gallery
bump with new items!
Old 07-30-2014, 12:30 AM   #7
Dantwenty2 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Dantwenty2's Tacoma Gallery
Does the ultragauge come with any mounting hardware?
Old 07-30-2014, 09:31 PM   #8
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
i dont know if you realized it but your name and address is publicly displayed in your first picture Jason Pena of Harbor City.
Old 08-05-2014, 01:22 PM   #9
FXHO has much to be proud ofFXHO has much to be proud ofFXHO has much to be proud ofFXHO has much to be proud ofFXHO has much to be proud ofFXHO has much to be proud ofFXHO has much to be proud ofFXHO has much to be proud ofFXHO has much to be proud of

FXHO's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Has anyone spoken or heard of the original poster?
Old 08-06-2014, 03:28 AM   #10
Poor College Student
User Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
User Name01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FXHO View Post
Bump. Has anyone spoken or heard of the original poster?
Nope, I bought some bed rail tie downs a little over a week ago, going to wait til the end of this week to see if they come in.
Old 08-12-2014, 07:33 AM   #11

FXHO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by User Name01 View Post
Nope, I bought some bed rail tie downs a little over a week ago, going to wait til the end of this week to see if they come in.
Have you received anything yet? I haven't. It's been a little more than 3 weeks I believe since I have sent him the money and have yet received the item I purchased from him. Looks like home boy took off with our money. Emailed him multiple times and no answer. Placed a dispute with paypal to get my money back.
Old 08-12-2014, 07:48 AM   #12
U know fish can hear u thinking just b4 u sneeze
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lance
Skinny Rogers's Tacoma Gallery
^^ not again...
Old 08-12-2014, 08:04 AM   #13
Poor College Student
User Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Have you received anything yet? I haven't. It's been a little more than 3 weeks I believe since I have sent him the money and have yet received the item I purchased from him. Looks like home boy took off with our money. Emailed him multiple times and no answer. Placed a dispute with paypal to get my money back.
Nope, I already opened up a dispute with PayPal as well. I also sent him various messages. Time for Tacomaworld justice?
Old 08-12-2014, 08:15 AM   #14
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeestirg View Post
i dont know if you realized it but your name and address is publicly displayed in your first picture Jason Pena of Harbor City.
If he's not shipping items, it looks like that may come in handy.
Old 08-13-2014, 03:12 PM   #16
tomwil has much to be proud oftomwil has much to be proud oftomwil has much to be proud oftomwil has much to be proud oftomwil has much to be proud oftomwil has much to be proud oftomwil has much to be proud oftomwil has much to be proud of

tomwil's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Looks like home boy took off with our money. Emailed him multiple times and no answer. Placed a dispute with paypal to get my money back.
Looks llke another TopGunner has struck again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeestirg View Post
Old 08-13-2014, 03:18 PM   #17
User Friendly
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottalot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwil View Post
Looks llke another TopGunner has struck again!
Meh, no good.

Maybe TW should enforce a no selling stuff until 100 post min./ or 30 days
Old 08-17-2014, 09:44 AM   #18
Tommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tom
Tommiet's Tacoma Gallery
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottalot View Post
Meh, no good.

Maybe TW should enforce a no selling stuff until 100 post min./ or 30 days
I vote for the no selling unless your a member for more than 30 days. May help keeping out the trash.
Old 08-17-2014, 10:58 AM   #19
X-Runner Addict
hrspwr236 is on a distinguished road
hrspwr236's Tacoma Gallery
The OP has been on XRU for years and have never heard of any issues, life does happen, he hasn't been on XRU since the end of July. Hope everything works out! Can't say I really know the OP but has always been a regular contributer to XRU!
Old 08-17-2014, 11:09 AM   #20
Poor College Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrspwr236 View Post
The OP has been on XRU for years and have never heard of any issues, life does happen, he hasn't been on XRU since the end of July. Hope everything works out! Can't say I really know the OP but has always been a regular contributer to XRU!
I notifed that as well. I find it weird that the last logon date was on Aug 31st on both forums. I hope nothing happened to him, but still, this is a crappy situation.