1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

for sale Injen Powerflo Intake

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by pumo420, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Apr 13, 2009 at 8:20 PM
    pumo420

pumo420 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    florida
    Vehicle:
    07 Prerunner Sr5 Debadged
    silver star headlights, optima yellow top battery, 2X10 mtx thunder 4500 speakers, kicker kx 400 amp, pioneer headunit, injen air intake, flowmaster dual exhaust, doug thorley long tube headers. waiting to put on urd maf caliberater, urd o2 senser, urd supercharger and 7th injector setup.i Fell
    Selling my old intake, it's a nice system performed well. I have a sound clip of it so if anyone is interested in hearing that wouldn't be a problem. I'm looking for $200 that's without s&h. pm me if your interested im also willing to do a trade. let me know if you want anymore pics.

POWER-FLOW intake System
    Specially designed for high performance Trucks and SUV and engineered to the highest standards, utilizing the best technology available. Incorporating Injen's own patent pending MR Technology proves that the PF (PowerFlow) series intake system is the world's first tuned intake system on the market! The Injen Powerflow intake system assures the highest horsepower and torque gains within the safe factory Air/Fuel ratio limits

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Apr 13, 2009 at 10:15 PM
    DanGer

DanGer Avatar approved by 98tacomav6

Member:
    Northern Virginia & Blacksburg
    Vehicle:
    07 Base 4Cyl 4x4 Manual
    White Head Light mod, White shorty antennae, Doug Thorley Long Tube headers, AFE Drop in air filter, Secondary Air Filter Removed,
    what engine is it for?

3. Apr 14, 2009 at 9:28 AM
    pumo420

Member:
    florida
    Vehicle:
    silver star headlights, optima yellow top battery, 2X10 mtx thunder 4500 speakers, kicker kx 400 amp, pioneer headunit, injen air intake, flowmaster dual exhaust, doug thorley long tube headers. waiting to put on urd maf caliberater, urd o2 senser, urd supercharger and 7th injector setup.i Fell
    the 1gr 4.0 liter.

4. Apr 14, 2009 at 9:30 PM
    pumo420

Member:
    florida
    Vehicle:
    price dropped to 180 i need to sell this intake. help me help you type of deal.

5. Apr 15, 2009 at 12:39 PM
    pumo420

Member:
    florida
    Vehicle:
    bump!

6. Apr 16, 2009 at 9:58 AM
    pumo420

Member:
    florida
    Vehicle:
    bump anyone looking for a well performed intake at low cost this is it.

Products Discussed in

To Top