Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2000 4Runner - No longer for sale

Old 08-11-2014, 07:27 AM   #1
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
mudthedoor's Tacoma Gallery
2000 4Runner - No longer for sale

No longer for sale The gentleman who was going to sell me his FJ sold it..

Up for sale is my 2000 4runner. It is a 5 speed, with elocker, leather, It has 83xxx miles on the clock and last but not least has the 2nd gen TRD Super charger. I am looking to buy an FJC and the 4Runner will have to go. I feel that my asking price is not at all out of the question considering the mods done, the mileage, and overall rarity. This is probably the rarest set of options you will find in a 4runner.

What will not be included with the sale is the dual battery system and the Roof top tent. Included mods are listed bellow, I am sure I am missing some other smaller stuff, but that is the bulk of it.

Performance:
ISR Mod
2nd Gen TRD Supercharger
5 Speed (lets be honest best performance mod out there lol)

Lighting:
FX-R Retrofit Kit 55W with Apollo Shrouds
Depo Clear Marker Lights
18W China LED Reverse Light
Custom Revers Light Braket (works with hatch open)
LED Dome lights
COB LED Map Lights (Super bright)
35W 3000K HID Blazer Fog Lights
55W Hella 700FF

Suspension:
Rough Country Nitro Rear Shocks
OME 891 Rear Springs
Icon Coilovers

Electronics:
Sony XAV601BT Headunit
GB SPST Rocker Switches
Wilson 2 ft. Black Fiberglass Antenna
Kenwood KSC-SW11 Compact Subwoofer

Interior:
Weather Tech Digital Fit Floor Mats

Exterior:
Dee Zee Mud Flaps
CBI Antenna Mount

Armor:
4xInnovations Front Bumper
RAT Products Full Coverage Skid Plates

Recovery:
XRC8 Comp Winch

Wheels and Tires:
Painted Stock Alloys
General Grabber AT2 LT265/75/R16
Old 08-11-2014, 09:40 PM   #2
OldAsShit
Andy.G is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndy.G is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndy.G is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndy.G is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndy.G is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndy.G is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndy.G is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndy.G is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndy.G is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndy.G is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndy.G is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
Andy.G's Tacoma Gallery
Why post in tacoma forum instead of 4-runner forum.
Old 08-12-2014, 05:51 AM   #4
OldAsShit
Andy.G is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndy.G is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndy.G is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndy.G is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndy.G is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndy.G is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndy.G is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndy.G is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndy.G is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndy.G is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndy.G is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Andy.G's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AR15xAR10 View Post
Taco guys have respect and admiration for T4Rs too

GLWS man, awesome Runner!!
Oh! Still doesn't mean it belongs in 1st gen TACOMAS forum. I have had a taco since 95.6 to present. Also had a 97 4-runner. They aren't the same. Hell, I have a Sequoia and had a Tundra also. I got respect for them, so I should sell them on this forum?
Or with that mindset we should just change every rule and sell 2nd gen stuff here also. That is unless you don't have mad respect for them.lol
Old 08-12-2014, 09:04 AM   #5
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Are you mad he's selling in the 1st gen section or on TW all together? If you're mad about him selling on TW then you've got issues. I've seen plenty of tacoma guys switch over to a 4runner so the interest is out there. It makes sense to post his ad wherever he may get interest since it's a specifically modded vehicle that many members here would appreciate or be interested in. He probably should have posted it in the general or vehicles for sale section though.
Old 08-12-2014, 09:05 AM   #6
NateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aircraft Metals Tech
Name: Nathan
NateMob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy.G View Post
Oh! Still doesn't mean it belongs in 1st gen TACOMAS forum. I have had a taco since 95.6 to present. Also had a 97 4-runner. They aren't the same. Hell, I have a Sequoia and had a Tundra also. I got respect for them, so I should sell them on this forum?
Or with that mindset we should just change every rule and sell 2nd gen stuff here also. That is unless you don't have mad respect for them.lol
You mad bro?

Don't click the link if you have a problem with it.
Old 08-12-2014, 09:40 AM   #7
OldAsShit

Andy.G's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateMob View Post
You mad bro?

Don't click the link if you have a problem with it.
Not mad bro, but there are rules,and a 4-runner forum or even a for sale forum. I guess rules don't matter? So you guys like ganging up on someone that plays by the rules?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...27-2012-a.html
Old 08-12-2014, 10:43 AM   #8
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I can delete it if you want, the reason I posted it here though is because the 4Runners and Tacomas are pretty much the same vehicle mechanically, it is just looks that are different. I have no problem moving it if you have a suggestion as per the rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4
DO NOT BASH for sale threads in what you think is a good price to sell an item. PM the OP and give them a suggestion. You have been warned and action will be take action if this happens.
Old 08-12-2014, 10:46 AM   #9
Sconnie

A mod should really move this to either the 1st gen Tacomas for sale section or general section though. I did somehow manage to get it into the part section by mistake though
Old 08-12-2014, 10:49 AM   #10
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Here's another one Andy, go get him too...http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...asd-built.html

BTW, OP I will delete my posts soon, just wanted to get a point across. GLWS!
Old 08-12-2014, 10:54 AM   #11
Sconnie

Thanks Rob, I just PM'ed a mod to have them move the thread to the 1st gen tacomas for sale section or wherever he feels that it should go.
Old 08-12-2014, 11:56 AM   #12
OldAsShit

Andy.G's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
Here's another one Andy, go get him too...http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...asd-built.html

BTW, OP I will delete my posts soon, just wanted to get a point across. GLWS!
Yeah after getting jumped on by so many concerned members, I just don't have the energy.You win! By the way Robert, my post was a simple question directed to op. Kind of thought he didn't know what section he was in.
pm'd you Alex.
Old 08-12-2014, 12:09 PM   #13
Sconnie

Quote:
Yeah after getting jumped on by so many concerned members, I just don't have the energy.You win! By the way Robert, my post was a simple question directed to op. Kind of thought he didn't know what section he was in.
To your point I had meant to put it into the 1st taco sale thread not the market place. All is well now though no worries
Old 08-12-2014, 02:55 PM   #14
OldAsShit

Andy.G's Tacoma Gallery
Sucks about the FJ Alex.Maybe the next one will be the right one. GL
Old 08-12-2014, 10:06 PM   #15
DJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DJB1's Tacoma Gallery
Screw the rules, that 4Runner kicks ass!
Old 08-13-2014, 05:43 AM   #16
Sconnie

Quote:
Sucks about the FJ Alex.Maybe the next one will be the right one. GL
Thanks Andy, I hope it happens.
Old 08-13-2014, 05:44 AM   #17
Sconnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJB1 View Post
Screw the rules, that 4Runner kicks ass!
Haha thanks man!
Old 08-17-2014, 05:14 PM   #19
Sconnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomataco2 View Post
That runner is SICK. Why would you ever want an fjc over that beast??
Fjc is newer and I enjoy how refined it feels compared to the 4Runner.