Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

1985 Toyota 4X4 Truck - $1450

Old 04-15-2009, 02:34 PM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
1985 Toyota 4X4 Truck - $1450

NOT MINE but thought I"d post it up
http://easttexas.craigslist.org/cto/1123367865.html

Heres the deal:

I bought this thing thinking I was gana fix it up for my fiance's little brother. I've since found a 4Runner (what he actually wanted) so the P/U has to go.

The ODO shows 118K miles
The engine runs reasonably well (not perfect, but runs and throws no codes)
I replaced the tranny/t-case as 1st and R were out
It needs the brakes totally worked over on it (will require trailer for this reason)
The bed has a couple rust holes that came from the inside out; Chassis has essentially no rust
It has some super ghetto lift blocks with 31" A/T's (quite a bit of tread actually) on 15" Centerlines
The passenger side window needs replaced
The passenger side Xcab window needs replaced also (both got hit by .022 bullets I suspect)

This would make a killer trail rig! - It will probably never be a cushy DD again.

Keep in mind, this is the "unicorn" of Toyota truck as it was the ONLY year you could get both the fuel injected motor AND a solid front axle

I would prefer to sell this vehicle but will consider all trade ideas too.

Please call me: 903.363.5558

Old 04-15-2009, 02:36 PM   #2
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
whata nice guy of you to fix something up for your fiancees little brother, my sisters are both older and their fiancees have never done something half this good for me Good luck on the sale Neon!
Old 04-15-2009, 02:42 PM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayet_10 View Post
whata nice guy of you to fix something up for your fiancees little brother, my sisters are both older and their fiancees have never done something half this good for me Good luck on the sale Neon!
its not mine man, just came across the ad
Old 04-15-2009, 03:02 PM   #5
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Red Taco View Post
screw you east texas!!!

X2

You have NO idea how much I want to jump on that