Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

NoN TSB 3 leaf springs FREE

Old 04-16-2009, 12:55 AM   #1
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
NoN TSB 3 leaf springs FREE

these gone are donated to a shop.
thanx
Attached Thumbnails
NoN TSB 3 leaf springs FREE-oldleaf.jpg  
Old 04-16-2009, 08:24 AM   #3
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Don't toss 'em. Throw them on your local craigslist or whatever as "Stock Replacement" springs and get 25 or 30 bucks for them
X2

Also, advertise them on offroading forums & such also. Guys building offroad rigs are always looking for cheap springs. Those tacoma springs are probably good & flexy if they're put in the right situation.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:44 AM   #4
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I really don't want to waste any energy selling these. If I had it my way I would melt them down or basically destroy them lol

I'll would put up a CL post but I always got scammers responding when I sold things, just not worth the time for these.
I think I might just take them to the desert this weekend....and leave them Mwhahahahaha!!!
Old 04-16-2009, 09:15 PM   #6
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBtaco View Post
I think I might just take them to the desert this weekend....and leave them Mwhahahahaha!!!
c'mon man, really.... dont you listen to those "dont trash california" ads on the radio...
Old 04-16-2009, 09:17 PM   #7
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I'll pick them up on Sunday.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:19 PM   #8
Thread killer

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD to derekabraham, but sunday I will be out testing the new set up
Old 04-16-2009, 10:21 PM   #9
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I can pick them up whenever man! As long as it's a weekend. How about next Saturday morning then?
Old 04-16-2009, 11:45 PM   #10
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
If you do end up throwing them out, at least put them in the recycleable bin...
Old 04-17-2009, 12:00 AM   #11
Thread killer

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I can pick them up whenever man! As long as it's a weekend. How about next Saturday morning then?

sounds like a plan, I may even be in mission viejo. They are riding along in the back for now