Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

4 Brand new bgf all terrain 285 75 16's

Old 04-17-2009, 07:03 PM   #1
ryork is on a distinguished road
ryork's Tacoma Gallery
4 Brand new bgf all terrain 285 75 16's

I have brand new (ok they have about 50 miles on them) bfg all terrain 285 75 16's they are about $230 each new. I will take $500 for all four without shipping.
Old 04-17-2009, 07:07 PM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
where are you located?
Old 04-17-2009, 07:08 PM   #3
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Pics are a must for the For Sale section. Also might want to list where you are located so maybe ya wont have to ship em
Old 04-17-2009, 07:37 PM   #5
ryork's Tacoma Gallery
lol yeah I forgot sorry. I'm in Kirksville Missouri. (northern MO) and as far as a pic I don't have one but you can look at anything online and find those tires. They are the ones with the raised white letters also.
Old 04-17-2009, 07:39 PM   #6
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
if you can think of any way to get them to Bmore i'll take them
Old 04-17-2009, 07:55 PM   #7
2dblo7 is on a distinguished road
2dblo7's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 04-17-2009, 08:28 PM   #8
ryork's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone is interested in them just send me a pm with your address so I can let you know the shipping cost on them. I will check ups and fed ex for the lowest price. Thanks
Old 04-17-2009, 08:44 PM   #9
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-18-2009, 09:51 AM   #10
ryork's Tacoma Gallery
Why do you think this is worthless without pics? You act like you have never seen bfg all terrains before. I told you they were brand new so if you are really interested LOOK THEM UP! If not, don't worry about it.
Old 04-18-2009, 09:59 AM   #11
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
^^ Because not everyone online really tells the truth when selling things. =/ Not saying you are a liar at all, but we've all come across them at one point in time.

Know what I mean?
Old 04-18-2009, 10:26 AM   #12
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
SELLERS RULES
1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket
4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post [new]
5. If you are selling the item on ebay, you may link to the ebay auction from your post (you must still include a picture in the post)
6. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post.

Check out #3
Old 04-18-2009, 10:30 AM   #13
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryork View Post
Why do you think this is worthless without pics? You act like you have never seen bfg all terrains before. I told you they were brand new so if you are really interested LOOK THEM UP! If not, don't worry about it.
No need to get rude poptart, read the rules...

SELLERS RULES
1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket
4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post [new]
5. If you are selling the item on ebay, you may link to the ebay auction from your post (you must still include a picture in the post)
6. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post.
Old 04-18-2009, 10:42 AM   #14
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
Here...So that there is no more bickering....I feel like I'm in the back seat of the car again...."Mommy and Daddy, please stop fighting", I took it upon myself to post a pic.

4 Brand new bgf all terrain 285 75 16's-wagon-wheel.jpg
Old 04-21-2009, 06:22 PM   #15
ryork's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry. I will have pics posted tomorrow.
Old 04-21-2009, 06:40 PM   #16
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryork View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
No need to get rude poptart, read the rules...

SELLERS RULES
pa pa pwned
Old 04-22-2009, 10:59 AM   #17
ryork's Tacoma Gallery
Here are the pics. Sorry it took so long.
Attached Thumbnails
4 Brand new bgf all terrain 285 75 16's-001.jpg   4 Brand new bgf all terrain 285 75 16's-002.jpg   4 Brand new bgf all terrain 285 75 16's-003.jpg   4 Brand new bgf all terrain 285 75 16's-004.jpg   4 Brand new bgf all terrain 285 75 16's-005.jpg  

Old 04-22-2009, 11:09 AM   #18
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
if they were for 15's id be all over that
hope u sell them
Old 04-22-2009, 11:14 AM   #19
I bleed Black and Gold
cheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant future

Name: Adam
cheehab's Tacoma Gallery
how far are you from KC? I'll be driving across missouri tomorrow night
Old 04-22-2009, 11:21 AM   #20
ryork's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent Cheehab