Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

J-Arm for sale or Trade

Old 04-18-2009, 11:59 AM   #1
A.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shed
A.I.I.Raciing's Tacoma Gallery
J-Arm for sale or Trade

This truck draws a LOT of attention where ever it goes and gets plenty of complement's. It was also featured in January 2006's issue of Off-Road Mag. I drive the truck 4-5 days a week to work or the gym without a single problem.

-2001 Ford Ranger XLT
-3.0 5 speed with 57,487 miles, oil changed every 2400 miles
-5 speed tranny, fluid changed every 15K
-Gets 15-17 mpg
-Magnaflow cat back exhaust dump'ed after Muffler
-Jet computer chip
-6 Ultra RG knock off wheels
-Rear end has 4.56's, fluid changed ever 9500 miles
-Limo tint all the way around
-Cab and Bed Cage built out of 1.5 DOM by Suspend Industries.
-2 PRP comp +2 seats
-CROW 3" padded 5 points
-Engine cage built by G-machine using the same 1.5 inch DOM
-Custom Aluminum dash built out of 16 ga., same with center counsel.
-Custom J-Arm orginally designed by G&M Fabworks, reworked by G-Machine using 2.5 King 10 inch Coil Over's and double bi-pass's with 2.0 bumpstops cycling 14 inch's.
-The rear has Deaver race pack with 16 inch Triple bi-pass's with Blitzkreig shackles cycling 15 inch's
-2 G-Machine fire extinguisher mounts welded to cage, 1 in cab, 1 outside of cab
-Lightrack bolts in 3 places to the cage through the sheet metal using F-911 hardware.
-Brand new HID head lights
-2 110 watt KC's behind the grill
-1 Red Top Optima
-Glassworks Front and rear glass(rear glass not on truck)
-Glassworks Edge hood and Autofab hood pins
-Less than 2k on new Spark Plugs, plug wires, serpentine belt, thermostat, upper & lower hose's and wheel bearings.
-Fully preped and ready to go, just ad a fuel cell and window nets and she's MDR Class 1500 legal.
-Never been smoked in
**Truck is located in Lake Forest, garaged every night**

-Over 47K in receipt's
Please dont low ball me, I dont need to sell, only selling cause I would like to have more seats in the desert and I love 4 door Tacoma's.

Willing to trade for a 2005+ Double Cab 4x2 with low miles or 18K
Attached Thumbnails
J-Arm for sale or Trade-new1.jpg   J-Arm for sale or Trade-new3.jpg   J-Arm for sale or Trade-2.jpg   J-Arm for sale or Trade-1.jpg   J-Arm for sale or Trade-9.jpg  

Old 04-18-2009, 01:50 PM   #2
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.I.I.Raciing View Post
Willing to trade for a 2005+ Double Cab 4x2 with low miles or 18K
but not many willing trade a tacoma for a rangers.....
Old 04-19-2009, 01:15 AM   #3
A.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shed
A.I.I.Raciing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosh2000 View Post
but not many willing trade a tacoma for a rangers.....
Surprisingly I've had a few offers, but none of the deals were quite right.
Old 04-19-2009, 10:32 AM   #5
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
the general consensus is that Tacoma >Ranger

but that aint just any old Ranger... hahahah...

Old 04-19-2009, 10:49 AM   #6
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
"You can put lipstick on a pig....etc etc etc!
Old 04-19-2009, 11:25 AM   #7
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTacOma View Post
"You can put lipstick on a pig....etc etc etc!
true, but its STILL good eating...

i think the only folks who would appreciate a Ranger like that are those who do the whole desert racing thing...

but i do have to admit, a straight trade, truck for truck, would be a hard sell... i don't know too many folks who would do it...

if i had an extra truck as a daily driver, i would trade though...