Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

AFE Intake 4.0 Pro-guard 7 2005+

Old 04-18-2009, 11:58 AM   #1
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
AFE Intake 4.0 Pro-guard 7 2005+

AFE Intake Proguard 7 for sale

Fits 4.0 Years 2005+ Same as TRD, less than 5k

Model# 75-81162 TOP OF THE LINE AFE MODEL!! Not the cheap one with plastic lid and cheap filter as others have posted.

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/se...94964660&Nty=1
$245 Shipped out of zip 54956 in the US, Paypal +3%
*Possible trade for front lift coils and shocks

PM if interested - thanks
Attached Thumbnails
AFE Intake 4.0  Pro-guard 7  2005+-afe2.jpg   AFE Intake 4.0  Pro-guard 7  2005+-afe1.jpg   AFE Intake 4.0  Pro-guard 7  2005+-afe3.jpg   AFE Intake 4.0  Pro-guard 7  2005+-afe6.jpg  
Old 04-19-2009, 07:26 AM   #3
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm not sure it doesn't look like the newest in the AFE lineup the Proguard 7 + shipping and taxes, Tex By the way I didn't put this on here for you to go find something else and post in my Thread.

This is a good deal compared to Ebay that has them for 350+ which is usually the cheapest place. Box and instructions included. Search for the model # with questions.
Old 04-20-2009, 09:07 PM   #4
bigtex2884 has a brilliant futurebigtex2884 has a brilliant futurebigtex2884 has a brilliant futurebigtex2884 has a brilliant futurebigtex2884 has a brilliant futurebigtex2884 has a brilliant futurebigtex2884 has a brilliant futurebigtex2884 has a brilliant futurebigtex2884 has a brilliant futurebigtex2884 has a brilliant futurebigtex2884 has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement:
bigtex2884's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscdave View Post
Tex By the way I didn't put this on here for you to go find something else and post in my Thread.

unfortunatly stuff like that is always going to happen when people are considering buying something used....they want to make sure they arent getting screwed so they ask questions. Thats all i was doing.
Old 04-21-2009, 05:22 AM   #5
Lets Do It!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex2884 View Post
unfortunatly stuff like that is always going to happen when people are considering buying something used....they want to make sure they arent getting screwed so they ask questions. Thats all i was doing.
That is not the same model AFE. Offers welcome
Old 04-24-2009, 10:56 AM   #8
Cobra
rubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant future

Army: 2nd Armored Div.
rubenc87's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rubenc87
Wiscdave, Low Baller that is the main reason why people would look at other sites that would sell the same item. I got a used TRD for $210 shipped. Good Luck with your sale.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:37 AM   #12
Lets Do It!

Quote:
100 shipped
Hey, here's an idea for you TEX why don't you mind you own business and stay out of my thread. If you want an intake for 100 bucks, go get one of the cheap imitation ones on Ebay, perhaps thats in your budget. This intake is probably just a little too much for you as far as quality and price.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:39 AM   #13
Lets Do It!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxracinfor20 View Post
i got a new trd for 175 guys said he had a toyota hook up he is looking for trail team fj rims for me
HA...yeah right. Whatever..up here they go for 350. This is main street not wall street prices.
Old 04-26-2009, 06:41 AM   #15
Lets Do It!

245 shipped. Look for this pic on EBAY when comparing.
Old 04-27-2009, 05:40 AM   #16
Lets Do It!

Quote:
haha good luck with your sale im sure it will sell. You might have better luck though if you pull the stick out of *********. I mean after all you did say offers welcome. What you really ment to say was Everyone piss off who wont pay 245 shipped.
Are you for real? You haven't even made a respectable offer. Man UP or Man out of my business. Good luck to you finding this intake used, cause I'm not selling this one to you scammer..Bottom line I'll look into getting you banned if you continue the harassment per the site guidelines.
Old 04-27-2009, 07:56 AM   #17
bigtex2884 has a brilliant futurebigtex2884 has a brilliant futurebigtex2884 has a brilliant futurebigtex2884 has a brilliant futurebigtex2884 has a brilliant futurebigtex2884 has a brilliant futurebigtex2884 has a brilliant futurebigtex2884 has a brilliant futurebigtex2884 has a brilliant futurebigtex2884 has a brilliant futurebigtex2884 has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement:
bigtex2884's Tacoma Gallery
haha how does me making and offer of a 100 make me a scammer. Scammer would be i will send u a cashiers check for 300 and i will have my driver pick it up and if my driver says its in good condition i will throw in another 100. (some cragislist shit) but to each is own.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:28 AM   #20
Love peace and Taco Grease
Dellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Dellosa89's Tacoma Gallery
Does this intake mess up the truck's catalysis system because my friend put a volant intake on his ranger and 3 months later the cats were clogged and same with the o2 sensors? the truck had under 25000 miles on it when we put in on so it was a pretty new engine.