Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Warn Hawse fairlead $25 shipped (WA)

Old 09-08-2014, 10:13 AM   #1
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Warn Hawse fairlead $25 shipped (WA)

I just recently purchased this from another TW member not knowing that it will not work properly with my ARB bumper. Works great for other bumpers but I have no use for it. I paid $25 shipped about a week ago for it. Just trying to get my money back (minus shipping).

This has been mounted and removed immediately as it did not line up.

Asking $25 shipped.

Thread where I bought it:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...lead-20-a.html

Old 09-08-2014, 08:44 PM   #2
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
Looks like you have room to move it up some and drill new holes?
Old 09-08-2014, 09:06 PM   #3
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I appreciate the idea. I have already talked it through with a few members. The two ideas I had to make it work were drill and tap higher or cut the bumper in the spot that is blocking the fairlead gap.

In the end I just decided to keep the rollers. That way I don't have to spend more money or time fighting what works.
Old 09-08-2014, 09:13 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoarder23 View Post
OP, This is what you need for your ARB.
http://www.southeastoverland.com/ind...d=15&Itemid=33
Ya, I found that out as soon as I tried to mount it. I have already looked up the offset fairleads, adapters, drill/tap, cut the bumper, rollers, derlins, etc.

I appreciate all of the input and concern but at this point I have already paid for this new Warn Hawse and have no use for it so that is why I am trying to sell it.