Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT: TC UCAs for All Pro UCAs.....

Old 04-18-2009, 07:46 PM   #1
sincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to all
sincitytaco's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: TC UCAs for Light Racing UCAs.....

My TC UCAs have about 750 miles on them. I want a new set of Light Racing UCAs. PM me if interested.
Old 04-18-2009, 08:22 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
WOW! Thats the FIRST time I have heard anyone wanting to trade for All Poos...
Old 04-18-2009, 08:26 PM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Are All Pros that much better?
Old 04-18-2009, 08:31 PM   #5
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Are All Pros that much better?
Absolutly not! I had a guy on TTORA buy my STOCK UCA's off of me, because his All pro's were so noisy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavis0826
Chris got them today. Thanks for everything. Hope that you don't need the stock ones back like I do. I have the allpoo ones on now and they suck!
Old 04-18-2009, 08:32 PM   #6
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
my guess would be 1.25" Uniball Chromoly Upper A-Arms<< all pro and TC is 1"
Old 04-18-2009, 08:39 PM   #7
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Absolutly not! I had a guy on TTORA buy my STOCK UCA's off of me, because his All pro's were so noisy....
Copy that. Glad I got TC's!!!
Old 04-18-2009, 09:42 PM   #8
sincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to all
Quote:
Really.. I though they would be quiet like stock. I also like the fact that you can adjust caster on them from teh ball joint a little on the all pros. This would enable me to push the tire forward a little. The TCs do great at correcting caster, but I don't need that much more. TCs will let you dial in like 4 degrees of caster. I only want 2.8. I really don't like how the TC push my tire so far back in the wheel well. My tires are hitting the rear fender flare on full compression. I do have 285s though. I have cut the hell out of the rear of my fender and fender well.
Old 04-18-2009, 10:08 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincitytaco View Post
Really.. I though they would be quiet like stock. I also like the fact that you can adjust caster on them from teh ball joint a little on the all pros. This would enable me to push the tire forward a little. The TCs do great at correcting caster, but I don't need that much more. TCs will let you dial in like 4 degrees of caster. I only want 2.8. I really don't like how the TC push my tire so far back in the wheel well. My tires are hitting the rear fender flare on full compression. I do have 285s though. I have cut the hell out of the rear of my fender and fender well.
Ah..I didnt know you were looking into getting the Ball joint UCA's. An alignment shop should be able to get your caster to 2.8* with no problem, with the TC's. Im at 2.8* with 3" lift.
Old 04-19-2009, 12:49 PM   #10
Quote:
I am an idiot. I meant to put, LIGHT RACING. My bad for the confusion.
Old 04-19-2009, 01:40 PM   #11
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
"edit"..."advanced".....change the title for less confusion....
Old 04-19-2009, 10:33 PM   #12
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i sprayed on some white lithium grease a few weeks agoand have not heard a peep from them since....and that includes a deep mud bath yesterday and towing a boat back w/ them coated....but u were right, PB blasters is the devil on them
Old 04-19-2009, 10:36 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
i sprayed on some white lithium grease a few weeks agoand have not heard a peep from them since....and that includes a deep mud bath yesterday and towing a boat back w/ them coated....but u were right, PB blasters is the devil on them
Good to hear, Jhodge!