Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT - Chrome Rear Bumper for a Black Bumper

Old 04-19-2009, 01:22 PM   #1
jeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Active Duty
Name: Jeremie
jeremiekc's Tacoma Gallery
WTT - Chrome Rear Bumper for a Black Bumper

I would like to trade or purchase a Chrome Rear bumber for a 2007 Taco. I have a 2007 Regular Cab with the standard black bumper that is in perfect condition.
Old 04-19-2009, 01:36 PM   #2
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Good Luck, doubt anyone wants to trade? why dont you take it to a local body place to get painted? he did it and it came out damn nice!

Powder coated Black:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ar-bumper.html
Old 04-19-2009, 01:39 PM   #3
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Im sure someone will be willing to get rid of their chrome for the black
Old 04-19-2009, 01:41 PM   #4
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
Im sure someone will be willing to get rid of their chrome for the black

You think? Ive seen a bunch of these threads with no replys (including mine)
Old 04-19-2009, 01:56 PM   #5
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Personally I would dump a chrome for a black in a heartbeat if mine didn't some with black
Old 04-19-2009, 01:57 PM   #6
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
So your trading your black one and you want a chrome one? If so i will trade you my chrome bumper for your black one.
Old 04-19-2009, 01:59 PM   #7
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-19-2009, 02:00 PM   #8
TX
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Woops i read it wrong and i want it!
Old 04-19-2009, 02:00 PM   #9
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayet_10 View Post
You think? Ive seen a bunch of these threads with no replys (including mine)
I think you are thinking backwards (if that makes sense lol)...he's looking for a chrome bumper and getting rid of his black
Old 04-19-2009, 02:01 PM   #10
dv8 is on a distinguished road
Army: 11 bravo
dv8's Tacoma Gallery
i wana give up my chrome bumper n grill for black or white...
Old 04-19-2009, 02:01 PM   #11
TX
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom_X-SP View Post
I think you are thinking backwards (if that makes sense lol)...he's looking for a chrome bumper and getting rid of his black

haha yeah i was, what a idiot of me!
Old 04-19-2009, 02:01 PM   #12
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayet_10 View Post
Woops i read it wrong and i want it!
Already called dibs
Old 04-19-2009, 02:02 PM   #13
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
haha i KNEW there were tons of people waiting to pounce
Old 04-19-2009, 02:03 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
haha i KNEW there were tons of people waiting to pounce
Lol yeah i couldnt believe it when i read it either.
Old 04-19-2009, 02:09 PM   #15
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Haha If i ever got a color matched or anything I would sell the shit out of mine
Old 04-19-2009, 11:48 PM   #16
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I would trade. Damn you Tony.