Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2008 Bug deflector... aka: hood guard

Old 12-16-2009, 03:56 PM   #21
T08TRDaveman is on a distinguished road

T08TRDaveman's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to T08TRDaveman
I'll take it for $20, I'm 20 mins north of PGH...

Shipping shouldn't be terrible...???
Old 12-16-2009, 08:14 PM   #22
Intentionally cosmetically incorrect.
TacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
TacoBow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T08TRDaveman View Post
I'll take it for $20, I'm 20 mins north of PGH...

Shipping shouldn't be terrible...???
God love ya man! LOL I was just about ready to hack it down to fit on the front of my ATV. Might have kept some of the snow from hitting the rider during winter plowing. (You know I'm kidding.)

Let's see, you are about 2.5 hours from me... I can't think it would be a bunch to ship. I got a buddy that gets down to Indiana, PA kinda regular if you get up that way. Just a thought in case the shipping was stooopid high $ again.

PM me an addy and I will get a direct quote from the PO in the AM. I sometimes can get online during lunch break... otherwise I'm back by 1600 hours EST.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:05 PM   #23
T08TRDaveman is on a distinguished road

T08TRDaveman's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to T08TRDaveman
I got ya! There's a chance I could meet one of you guys in between but I can't imagine shipping could be that much, it's no more than 100 miles right?

Let me know what you hear in the am, I'll wait to hear from ya...

Thanks!

Dave Michalowski
Old 12-17-2009, 10:49 AM   #24
TacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoBow's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Dave... the US Post office says from here to your zip by PriorityMail @ $14... and by Parcel post @ $12

Tell ya what, if $30 total works for you, I'll box it up for ya. Just say the word bud.
Old 12-17-2009, 03:21 PM   #25
rab44 will become famous soon enoughrab44 will become famous soon enough
rab44's Tacoma Gallery
Did you sale it and if not how close to altoona are you ?
Old 12-17-2009, 04:39 PM   #26

TacoBow's Tacoma Gallery
Well, sort of... Dave has dibbs on it... and it's boxed up and ready to go, but the Paypal website isn't cooperating for him.

I'm in no hurry, just waiting to see if Dave gets logged on there.

I'm 45 minutes from Altoona... you are welcome to it if Dave doesn't want it bud.
Old 12-17-2009, 04:57 PM   #27
rab44 will become famous soon enoughrab44 will become famous soon enough
rab44's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the reply