1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

PRICE REDUCED!!! Unique 2013 Toyota Tacoma LTD

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by johngpanaligan, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Sep 21, 2014 at 4:11 PM
    johngpanaligan

johngpanaligan [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Illinois
    Vehicle:
    2013 tacoma
    Sliding Moon Roof, Locking bed cover.
    Hello Fellow Members, I have a 2013 Limited Edition Tacoma with a 5ft. bed for sale. It has a Black exterior color and Gray leather interior. Has 8200 miles. This truck was built and ordered through Toyota with all available options including, (Heated Seats, Roof Rack, Navigation and back up camera, Locking spare tire, Running Boards, KNN Air filter, D rings, Bed Extender, Rear drop down step and Skid Plate). Also added are $4,500.00 worth of additional dealer installed accessories including, (Sliding Moon roof, Locking hard/folding Bed cover, 5 Years of Road Hazzard Tire and Wheel Protection, Platinum Vehicle Service Agreement up to 75,000 miles, Environmental Paint and Interior Protection, Corrosion Protection, Sound Shield, 3M Film Complete Cover. KBB value is $36,800 without the additional accessories. I am asking $35,000.00. Any reasonable offer will be considered. This truck have never been driven in snow. I currently have an OEM 4Runner 20" tires and rims installed for show, but original 18" tires and rims with 500 miles are in my basement and will be installed upon sale. Title on hand. Please contact me by email if interested. John. tytatundra@yahoo.com. Stay safe everyone.

Photos:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
  2. Oct 19, 2014 at 10:54 PM
    cdelgado14

cdelgado14 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Alice,Texas
    Vehicle:
    Supercharged micro machine ;)
    Bilstein 3 inch w/ 5100's
    interested in parting out the runnin boards?skid plate?if so pm me!

Products Discussed in

To Top