Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale: 2007 Tacoma 29k miles!

Old 04-20-2009, 06:14 PM   #1
CHEROKEE
kajun123 is on a distinguished road
kajun123's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb For Sale: 2007 Tacoma 29k miles!

Selling my Tacoma for college money.
Asking $27k OBO
pictures will be on my profile
Features or modifications include: 4.0 L v6
exterior color: gold with sparkle in it
interior: tan
crew cab
Prerunner SR5 edition
black tonneau bed cover which disconnects in under two minutes
all leather tan interior
6 disc cd changer
power lock/unlock and windows
tan flor mats with heavy duty clear protector mats on top of them
spare tire
running boards
put bf goodrich all terrains on in late january: 1 inch bigger than stock tire
chrome alloy wheels
Borla catback exhaust
Spectra intake
still have the factory intake on hand just incase one wants it
i have recorded 23 mpg highway!!
has mud flaps
2 WD
long bed on the truck
has heavy duty rubber mat that says "tacoma" on it, fits in bed perfectly
truck is clean as a whistle in and out!!! looks beautiful
has no mechanical problems and needs no work at all!
If you have any questions feel free to ask
Old 04-21-2009, 10:43 AM   #2
gtz85350 is on a distinguished road
gtz85350's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a nice truck bro! Good luck on the sale, bump!
Old 04-21-2009, 10:48 AM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
$27k !! .. PLease post some pics in the thread.

SELLERS RULES
1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket
4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post [new]
5. If you are selling the item on ebay, you may link to the ebay auction from your post (you must still include a picture in the post)
6. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post.
Old 04-21-2009, 01:42 PM   #4
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
$27k !! you want 27K for a used truck from 07!!! you can pick up a new one for that price!!
fixed!!
Old 04-21-2009, 02:39 PM   #5
ffblaze911 will become famous soon enoughffblaze911 will become famous soon enough

Firefighter: Engineer
Name: Matt
ffblaze911's Tacoma Gallery
wow what a deal ........Hahaha
Old 04-22-2009, 09:44 AM   #6
gtz85350 is on a distinguished road
gtz85350's Tacoma Gallery
Let's not hate on the sale guys. If i had to sell my taco i would start the offers at 50000 OBO, haha! Plus he has the OBO so i guess he is open for any offers.....
Old 04-22-2009, 02:10 PM   #7
petersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
petersharp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtz85350 View Post
Let's not hate on the sale guys. If i had to sell my taco i would start the offers at 50000 OBO, haha! Plus he has the OBO so i guess he is open for any offers.....
If you HAD to sell your Taco then you wouldn't offer it at $50k cos you wouldn't get a sale.
Old 04-22-2009, 04:49 PM   #8
CHEROKEE
kajun123 is on a distinguished road
kajun123's Tacoma Gallery
ok i can not upload pictures for some reason?! i have tried day after day but it just will not work? Im so glad youll pointed out the price! haha It was suppose to be 24K.
Old 04-22-2009, 04:56 PM   #9
WNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
WNYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kajun123 View Post
ok i can not upload pictures for some reason?! i have tried day after day but it just will not work? Im so glad youll pointed out the price! haha It was suppose to be 24K.
That will happen with the '7' being right next to the '4' and all...
Old 04-22-2009, 04:58 PM   #10
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kajun123 View Post
You should edit the 1st post to include your intended price of $24k, otherwise, people are just gonna keep picking on you over the $27k.
Old 04-22-2009, 04:59 PM   #11
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNYTACOMA View Post
The 7 is right next to the 4 on a keyboard - think about it....
Old 04-22-2009, 05:00 PM   #12
petersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
petersharp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNYTACOMA View Post
Hang on, the '1' is pretty close as well, doesn't that mean...

Old 04-22-2009, 05:01 PM   #13
WNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
WNYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
The 7 is right next to the 4 on a keyboard - think about it....
You're catching on, Big guy.

I wish i was book smart...