Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Wanted- Broken front mud flaps

Old 04-22-2009, 08:38 AM   #1
Outlaw has a spectacular aura aboutOutlaw has a spectacular aura aboutOutlaw has a spectacular aura about

Outlaw's Tacoma Gallery
Wanted- Broken front mud flaps

Hey guys.
im wondering if anyone has any broken front mud flaps for '05-'09 Tacoma they havent thrown away and would like to give me?
i want to do some retrofitting with the molding of the front mudflaps with some aftermarket mud flaps.
thanks
Old 04-22-2009, 11:29 AM   #2
thinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thinkingman's Tacoma Gallery
I will if I can get a cheap drivers' front!
Anybody hook a brother up?