Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT: 09 smoked headlights for BHLM

Old 04-23-2009, 02:43 PM   #1
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: 09 smoked headlights for BHLM

I know ppl want the smoked headlights from 09's, so I figured this could be win/win. Just a straight up trade for BHLM lights and mine. Since this is my DD< we'd have to meet up and swap or get them to me and I send mine back. Either way. Lemme know what yall think.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:03 PM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bumpage
Old 04-25-2009, 06:40 PM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator

bumpy bumpy
Old 04-26-2009, 03:10 AM   #4
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
damn. i want them..... i dont have a BHLM set right now though..... and cant be without headlights for that long... ill see if i can figure something out. ill get back with you
Old 04-26-2009, 07:32 AM   #5
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDguyKC View Post
damn. i want them..... i dont have a BHLM set right now though..... and cant be without headlights for that long... ill see if i can figure something out. ill get back with you
PM replied
Old 04-26-2009, 11:16 AM   #6
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
hodge i'd be willing to do the blhm for you
Old 04-26-2009, 02:29 PM   #7
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
hodge i'd be willing to do the blhm for you
i've done the bhlm before, but no sense wasting the smoked headlights that someone else wants. benefits me AND them. already have a deal in the making for a swap.
Old 05-10-2009, 05:31 PM   #8
Sooooooper Moderator

BUMP time...last deal fell through due to the shitty USPS dicking up the items....so here we go again...an no, my lights never left the truck and weren't the ones lost.
Old 05-10-2009, 11:55 PM   #9
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Someone jump on this as I felt lucky to originally jump on it.

Due to the USPS, I'm out $26 and a Passenger Headlight. F@@king "A"

Word to the next guy who ships. GET INSURANCE!
Old 05-29-2009, 12:33 PM   #11
Poacher is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Jim
Poacher's Tacoma Gallery
What is a BLHM light???
Old 05-29-2009, 12:52 PM   #12
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poacher View Post
What is a BLHM light???
Black HeadLight Mod

and i have a pending swap/transaction w/ a fellow member
Old 05-29-2009, 01:54 PM   #13
Air Force:
Poacher's Tacoma Gallery
Where might a guy see pics of both?
Old 05-29-2009, 01:57 PM   #14
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
will they fit on my 03?
Old 05-29-2009, 02:01 PM   #15
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
i just sold a spare set of mint headlights too. fuk me.
Old 05-29-2009, 02:05 PM   #16
epa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eduardo
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Word to the next guy who ships. GET INSURANCE!
I will definitely insure them, I don't want that happening to me too.

Quote:
Where might a guy see pics of both?
09's

http://l.yimg.com/dv/izp/toyota_truc..._headlight.jpg
Old 05-30-2009, 05:23 AM   #17
Air Force:
Poacher's Tacoma Gallery
Now I get it. Thanks epa.
Old 05-30-2009, 10:24 AM   #18
kingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the rough
kingN8's Tacoma Gallery
09's come stock with smoked headlights?
Old 05-30-2009, 03:07 PM   #19
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate TSS View Post
09's come stock with smoked headlights?
think its only the 09 sports, ORs and xrunners, but yes
Old 05-31-2009, 06:55 PM   #20
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
You want a stock set that were done with the BHLM, or just a black set ?

Marc M