1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Cabelas Tent Cot for sale

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by AMG4LIFE, Nov 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 4, 2014 at 5:43 PM
    AMG4LIFE

AMG4LIFE [OP] Honey Badger Don't Care

Member:
    First Name:
    Honey Badger
    Orange County
    Vehicle:
    2013 4x4 Off Road, JBL Entune
    2013 4x4 Off Road, Icon S2 Modular Kit, Icon Omega Double Bypass's Front & Rear, Icon Extended Travel Coil Overs with 700lb Springs, Icon Rear Hydro Bumps, AllPro Leaf Pack, Limit Strapped Rear Axle, AllPro Rear Bumper With Side Rock Guards & Flush Mounted Lights, Pelfreybilt Front Bumper, Pelfreybilt Skids, Pelfreybilt Sliders With Kick Out, Pelfreybilt 4 Tab Bed Bar With Rear Facing LED Dust Lights, Warren 9500 Wench, Rigid SR20, Rigid Duellys, Hood Hinge Mounted LED Lights, Best Top Soft Top, TRD Exhaust, HID Head Lights, Addict Rims, 295/70/17 NittoTrail Grappler Tires, Color Matched Grill, Tint.
    I bought this last year and have used it on two trips, still new condition. Price is $200 local pickup only. Southern California

It's an awesome tent that sets up in seconds and will keep you dry even in a downpour. I'm selling it because I'm going to build a rooftop tent for my truck next. Check the reviews online

The convenience of a cot and tent in one easy-to-set-up package. Includes a full-coverage waterproof rainfly. Roof top window let's you fall asleep under the stars. Inside, you'll find the convenience of cup holders, and there is an organizer panel to keep essential items close at hand. Folds up effortlessly and includes a zippered storage bag. Sleeps 1-2 people.

2. Nov 5, 2014 at 11:53 AM
    tomwil

tomwil Well-Known Member

Member:
    East Coast USA
    Vehicle:
    2014 Reg Cab 4x4
    From Buy / Sell / Trade RULES:

3. Nov 5, 2014 at 11:58 AM
    The_Hodge

The_Hodge Volunteer Moderator

Member:
    SC
    Vehicle:
    15 Lariat Sport 5.0L
    Seeing the third gen section forced me to get a Ford...
    Please read the B/S/T rules regarding stock photos. PM a mod when you have real ones ready and we'll reopen/clean the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top