Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Grill Emblem

Old 04-25-2009, 10:57 AM   #1
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Grill Emblem

Anybody have a Toyota emblem from the grill of a '05+ Tacoma that's just gathering dust? I want a spare in case I completely f*** mine up in an attempt to color-match it to the truck.

I'll give you a few bones plus shipping.

I just called the stealership... a new one is friggin' $28!
Old 04-25-2009, 11:19 AM   #2
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Take a look at these, I got the blue one. shipped fast. about 15$ total.

http://shop.ebay.com/items/_W0QQ_nkw...romZR40QQ_mdoZ
Old 04-25-2009, 11:36 AM   #4
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
After looking a little harder on Ebay, I'll pay $10 shipped. (35216)
Old 04-25-2009, 11:36 AM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
10 bux
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TOYOT...Q5fAccessories
Old 04-25-2009, 11:38 AM   #6

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ That's the one I found that set my price at $10. It's actually $11.45, but I figure if I can buy a fellow TW member's emblem and get the guy lunch at McDonald's or something, I'd rather do that.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:39 AM   #7
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
lol
Old 04-25-2009, 11:42 AM   #8
CenTex Honky
drifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drifter379's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah Ill seil you mine for $10 shipped. Its just sitting around here doing nothing.

And you should double check ebay items to make sure your getting what you need.

This is from that item

"Q: You state that there are two pins on the badge. Could there have been 3? One on each side and one at the bottom? Thanks. Nona Apr-09-09

A: Hi...No, this one is a 2 post type, 1 is about midway on the side, the other is about 2/3 of the way down the other sie, both are cross shaped."
Old 04-25-2009, 11:47 AM   #10

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ Thanks for the heads-up on that ebay item. It might not have been what I needed afterall!

See, THAT'S why I love TW.com.

Sending PM now.