1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

1993 Access Cab 4X4 Hand Shaker V6

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by TruckPro, Oct 22, 2007.

1. Oct 22, 2007 at 2:20 PM
    TruckPro

TruckPro [OP] Member

Member:
    Selling a 1993 Access cab V6 with a five speed Manual transmission. Truck is not perfect with a little rust here and there. If I get enough interest I can post some Pictures. Interior is in good condition. Would make an affordable off road project truck or a daily driver for those of you who would like to keep the miles off your newer ride. Let me know if you want pictures. First I will need to know how to directly post the pictures to the listing. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Oct 28, 2007 at 3:33 PM
    Pennywise

Pennywise Active Member

Member:
    PLS send some pics , I might have an interest in the truck. What is asking price. and please list faults ie drive train etc.pm pics to my email....

3. Oct 29, 2007 at 8:19 AM
    TruckPro

TruckPro [OP] Member

Member:
    Here are some pictures of the truck. It is for sale for 4990 so please disregard the 6990 on the window. That was what the truck was for sale before I lowered it. The drive train seems really strong and the interior of the truck isn't bad. It does have rusty areas around fender areas which I took into consideration when I lowered the price. Let me know if these pictures are enough.

truck5.jpg
    truck4.jpg
    truck3.jpg
    truck2.jpg
    truck.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top