Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Used K&N drop in filter

Old 04-27-2009, 06:05 PM   #1
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Used K&N drop in filter

For sale I've got a used K&N drop in filter that I had installed in my truck for only a few months. I'm asking $25 for it shipped USPS to any of the 48 states. To give ya an idea how long it was in my truck, its only been cleaned once and then I installed a CAI and it has just been sitting since then. It's a little dirty at the moment, but I'll clean and oil it before shipping so its ready to install into your truck and go! Great shape, absolutely nothing wrong. Once I clean and oil it, you'll receive it in condition of a new one for over $20 less!

Sorry, no pic at the moment, the filter is in my storage unit at the moment and I dont have time to run down there til tomorrow. Will post pics if anyone wants them......
Old 04-28-2009, 08:01 PM   #2
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:05 PM   #3

PM replied. Sale pending photos.

Edit. 1st buyer a no-go.
Old 05-01-2009, 04:40 PM   #4

Here are the pics of it cleaned and ready to go:
Front:

Back:
Old 05-02-2009, 02:52 AM   #5

1st buyer decided against. Another person is interested, so another sale pending right now.
Old 05-02-2009, 03:37 PM   #6

Just received a payment, filter is sold.