Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

i want badges!!!!

Old 04-27-2009, 10:39 PM   #1
life11 is on a distinguished road

life11's Tacoma Gallery
i want badges!!!!

hey, i want some badges.
if anyone has some they can send me for free, it would be most appreciated!!!!

PM me thanks!
Old 04-28-2009, 02:38 PM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
good luck on free...They seem to be going for about $25 for a complete package
Old 04-28-2009, 02:46 PM   #3
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
Ya missed me by a week. I just sent a complete set of badges off for FREE. PreRunner, SR5, 3 Tacomas, a Toyota.

I just wanted to put it out there that not everyone charges for something they no longer have a use for.

They were to go on a 1st gen but I haven't seen any post yet.

i want badges!!!!-100_0185.jpg
Old 04-28-2009, 03:02 PM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
I''ll send you mine for $50 _Near MINT condition.

Old 04-28-2009, 03:30 PM   #5
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by life11 View Post
hey, i want some badges.
if anyone has some they can send me for free, it would be most appreciated!!!!

PM me thanks!
PLEASE goes alot farther than "I WANT"
Old 04-28-2009, 04:03 PM   #6
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

A SC girl......hmmmmmmmmm
Old 04-28-2009, 04:14 PM   #7
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTacOma View Post
Ya missed me by a week. I just sent a complete set of badges off for FREE. PreRunner, SR5, 3 Tacomas, a Toyota.

I just wanted to put it out there that not everyone charges for something they no longer have a use for.

They were to go on a 1st gen but I haven't seen any post yet.

Attachment 25813

working on it...

don't know if i want to paint them flatblack to match my handles, mirrors, trim...etc. or herculine them to match my rockers...

any suggestions?

(and thanks again for the FREE badges... didn't even pay for shipping - what a swell guy )
Old 04-28-2009, 04:25 PM   #8

When you work for the "package people"....it's in the bag.

I'm thinking herculiner.
Old 04-28-2009, 05:13 PM   #9

life11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
PLEASE goes alot farther than "I WANT"

well, what would you suggest i title my thread????
Old 04-28-2009, 05:15 PM   #10

life11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
good luck on free...They seem to be going for about $25 for a complete package
actually firefighter, some people are nice and just send them in an envelope to your mailbox for free!!!!

thats why i decided to post a thread!
Old 04-30-2009, 06:22 AM   #11
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I just paid $25 for a set of 7. I'm going to paint them black and swap them for the ones on my truck, then get rid of the ones I take off.

If you decide to go w/ the herculiner, PLEASE post pics. I hadn't thought about doing that, but it's an interesting idea. I'll probably do it to my tube steps and bumper, and having it on the badges might look awesome.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:58 PM   #12
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dud122's Tacoma Gallery
will do... i was trying to scuff them up by hand but it was taking a while...

i got a dremel off ebay so when that gets here i'll be all set
Old 04-30-2009, 03:45 PM   #13

life11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
I just paid $25 for a set of 7. I'm going to paint them black and swap them for the ones on my truck, then get rid of the ones I take off.

If you decide to go w/ the herculiner, PLEASE post pics. I hadn't thought about doing that, but it's an interesting idea. I'll probably do it to my tube steps and bumper, and having it on the badges might look awesome.

hey wat u gonna do with your old badges???
Old 04-30-2009, 04:54 PM   #14
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
actually firefighter, some people are nice and just send them in an envelope to your mailbox for free!!!!

thats why i decided to post a thread!

some people are

Most people arent. they know there worth a quick buck to the right people.

If my little project turns out ok, ill be selling my old badges as well
Old 04-30-2009, 04:55 PM   #15

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dud122 View Post
will do... i was trying to scuff them up by hand but it was taking a while...

i got a dremel off ebay so when that gets here i'll be all set

if you dont wanna scufff them up, try just hittin them with some adhesion promoter
Old 04-30-2009, 05:00 PM   #16
rabble rabble rabble

dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
if you dont wanna scufff them up, try just hittin them with some adhesion promoter

oh yeah... i have that stuff... but never actually used it before.

do i need to let it dry before i roll on the liner?

will it work if i spray it right on the chrome or do i need to get it down to the plastic first?
Old 04-30-2009, 05:10 PM   #17

Firefighter:
im not sure..i think it has to be tacky..Read the can, it'll tell ya.
Old 05-01-2009, 06:44 AM   #18
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hey wat u gonna do with your old badges???
I'll be selling the set of 7 once they're replaced. Don't hold your breath, though... I'm not in a rush, and the new badges haven't shown up yet.

I'm waiting to see how they turn out w/ the herculiner before I decide how I want to paint mine.
Old 05-01-2009, 06:47 AM   #19

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dud122 View Post
oh yeah... i have that stuff... but never actually used it before.

do i need to let it dry before i roll on the liner?

will it work if i spray it right on the chrome or do i need to get it down to the plastic first?

I googled adhesion promoter and found a product w/ the description:
Quote:
clear primer for use over bare plastic, chrome, vinyl, galvanized metal, fiberglass, aluminum, and glass. It remains flexible and has better adhesion to plastic than regular primer.