1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2010 Civic coupe, Ohio

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by MeefZah, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Dec 12, 2014 at 10:25 AM
    MeefZah

MeefZah [OP] -----------

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Lexington, Ohio
    Vehicle:
    '24 4R ORP
    I am, regrettably, selling my much loved 2010 Honda Civic LX coupe. We have a 7 month old, and the two doors instead of four make it awkward to install the car seat and take him in and out.

Clean (non salvage) Ohio title; although note that I have a loan on the car and the title transfer could not be immediate to the new owner because of that. Title would be delivered in 2 weeks from my credit union. We could make arrangements to have you present at payoff so that the title can be mailed directly to you or your lending institution, if you desire. Related: I will not accept trades for a goat, I will not accept payments, and I am not interested in monies coming from Nigeria or in penis enlargement ads.

Okay, now that the fine print is out of the way, here's the car:

1.8 L VTEC 4 cyl
    5 speed automatic transmission
    38,000 miles
    New Cooper CS4 tires
    New battery
    Power windows
    Power locks
    Remote entry (w/ 2 remotes)
    ABS
    Air
    Int wipers
    Power mirrors
    160W AM-FM-CD-MP3-WMA-audio jack stereo
    Cruise control
    Multi adjustable driver's seat, driver's and passenger's seats have firm bolsters
    Console organizer
    Rear defrost
    Fold down rear seats
    4 cupholders, 12 V power port, map pockets, map lights, storage cubbies
    Balance of 7 yr / 100,000 mile warranty
    Hidden Hitch class I hitch and trailer wiring (concealed in trunk)
    Professionally installed Llumar 20% window tint (with warranty)
    Honda accessory 'Weathertech' rubber floormats front and rear with 'Civic' logo
    Includes all maintenance records, manual, 3 factory keys, spare tire and tire tools

I'm a very neat person and have kept this car clean, with regular washing and vacuuming. I'm a non smoker. There are no stains, unusual odors, or holes / damage to the interior. The exterior is very nice, though there are the following things to point out: 2 small stone chips to the windshield (not even cracks), and small stone chips to the paint on the leading edge of the hood (what I would consider "normal" wear). Also, the TPMS system malfunction light is on as one (or more) of the sensors have a dead battery. The car has never been in a crash and has no crash damage. No rust, including no rust to the rockers. It was a Honda Lease turn in and I bought it as a certified pre owned with 16,000 miles on it in January 2013. It has always been garaged since that time and I have done all the maintenance on it myself as per the specified intervals. It is a great car, highly reliable, and I am certain it will continue to run well for years and hundreds of thousands of miles - it is, after all, a Honda.

I am asking $12,200, which is right around KBB and NADA on the car; however, this car is very nice and has much lower miles than the average; plus it has some accessories (tint, hitch, floor mats), and it has had the only two things that will probably ever go wrong with it already replaced - brand new high quality tires (I got 60,000 miles out of my last set of CS4s on a 2007 Honda Civic) and a brand new Auto Zone / Johnson Controls Gold battery.

I will consider reasonable offers.

I would also be receptive to driving the car pretty much anywhere in the continental US for the cost of gas and a plane ticket home (and a ride to the airport, please).

Thanks!

-Mark

15 photos in hi-res are at this link:

http://meefzah.smugmug.com/Other/2010-Honda-CIvic-for-sale/46311655_ZQV62g#!i=3757916154&k=zD37Sst

[​IMG]

2. Dec 15, 2014 at 6:58 AM
    MeefZah

MeefZah [OP] -----------

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Lexington, Ohio
    Vehicle:
    '24 4R ORP
    Sold locally through Craigslist, a surprisingly painless process...

3. Dec 15, 2014 at 6:59 AM
    cgs2k2

cgs2k2 old man

Member:
    that was fast. congrats on the sale.

4. Dec 16, 2014 at 10:39 AM
    Tommiet

Tommiet Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tom
    Charlotte Area
    Vehicle:
    PreRunner
    Your lucky... Not enough cup holders for us Taco folks.....

5. Dec 17, 2014 at 1:46 AM
    MeefZah

MeefZah [OP] -----------

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Lexington, Ohio
    Vehicle:
    '24 4R ORP
    Why you think I bought a Tacoma? Man's got to have his beverages readily accessible at all times.

Products Discussed in

To Top