Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Fs: 17" black oem sport rims and dunlops

Old 04-28-2009, 10:47 PM   #1
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
Fs: 17" black oem sport rims and dunlops

SOLD!!i just ordered new wheels and tires so i need to get rid of these asap. unfortunately i wont be able to ship until i recieve and install the new wheels. I believe these will also fit on the 4 Runner and FJ Cruiser. I recently bought the tires new in Jan so they have alot of life left.

im asking $550 plus shipping. Local Pick ups are welcome.

17" x 7.5" Tacoma Sport alloy wheels rims painted black (NOT POWDER COATED) with center caps. TPMS are not included. Lug Nuts are included. Lug style is 6x5.5".

Paypal only.

If you have questions please let me know.

THANKS

Old 04-28-2009, 10:49 PM   #2
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

its dark out but ill post pics of the tire thread tomorrow.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:31 AM   #4
SoCal Tacomas

xd monster n toyo mt
Old 04-30-2009, 10:30 PM   #5
tundracrew08 is on a distinguished road
tundracrew08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBtacoma View Post
i just ordered new wheels and tires so i need to get rid of these asap. unfortunately i wont be able to ship until i recieve and install the new wheels. I believe these will also fit on the 4 Runner and FJ Cruiser. I recently bought the tires new in Jan so they have alot of life left.

im asking $550 plus shipping. Local Pick ups are welcome.

17" x 7.5" Tacoma Sport alloy wheels rims painted black (NOT POWDER COATED) with center caps. TPMS are not included. Lug Nuts are included. Lug style is 6x5.5".

Paypal only.

If you have questions please let me know.

THANKS

would u take $400shipped to Madison, MS 39110????
Old 05-01-2009, 10:27 PM   #6
SoCal Tacomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by tundracrew08 View Post
would u take $400shipped to Madison, MS 39110????
sorry but no.