Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

07 TRD Off-road wheels for sale

Old 10-25-2007, 10:29 AM   #1
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
07 TRD Off-road wheels for sale

Ok, i am no longer THINKING of selling my wheels, i WILL be selling my wheels. In the next month i am going to order a set of black baja rims from toyota. When i do this i will be selling my 16in wheels. However, the reason i'm posting this now, is because if someone is interested in them now i will go ahead and order my baja rims and send off my TRD rims as soon as i get my new ones. Is anyone interested in picking up my TRD wheels? they are 6 months old and in perfect condition. If you're not familiar with what they look like you can check my gallary and see them on my truck.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:11 PM   #2
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Show us pics of the black baja ones too. Are you getting bigger rims because of the lift with the suspension TSR?
Old 10-25-2007, 01:29 PM   #3
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
I am having a hard time finding pics of the black bajas online anywhere. I didnt know i wanted them until i saw them on the new TRD model at the dealership yesterday. They come stock on the new TRD Off-Road Rugged Trail edition. Normal toyota baja rims are easy to find online but i dont like them. The black ones are harder to track down. If i find some i'll post the link. As far as size, they are the same size as the 16in TRD rims. i want to keep running 16 in rims, i just wanted black. When i finally do get a lift i'll just get some 33's with alot of sidewall.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:40 PM   #5

nd's Tacoma Gallery
yes, those are teh wheels! Thanks for finding that for me rhoppas. Any opinions on them?
Old 10-26-2007, 12:49 PM   #6
Land of Oz
rhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a chrome guy so I find them a "little" too black for my taste . I think they will look good on your truck though. They should complete your truck theme and make you completely invisible at night when the lights are out.
Old 10-26-2007, 01:15 PM   #7
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoppas View Post
They should complete your truck theme and make you completely invisible at night when the lights are out.
For some reason that makes me very nervous...
Old 10-26-2007, 01:31 PM   #8

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm a chrome guy so I find them a "little" too black for my taste . I think they will look good on your truck though. They should complete your truck theme and make you completely invisible at night when the lights are out.
Awesome! thats what i'm going for. Actually my side job is a drug runner. So on really dark nights i put on the night vision goggles, turn off my lights and haul ass down dark deserted roads at night. The cops cant catch what they cant see. Their radar gun will mysteriously jump to 100mph then drop back down to 0 and they wont ever see a thing
Old 10-26-2007, 01:33 PM   #9

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
of course it does. you'll never even see me cross the texas border. i'm like a ninja truck
Old 10-26-2007, 01:57 PM   #10
Land of Oz
rhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
Let's just hope that the entire Alliance doesn't start going with the all black theme. It could be cause for concern. nd, by himself, is little threat.
Old 10-26-2007, 02:49 PM   #11
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Let's just hope that the entire Alliance doesn't start going with the all black theme. It could be cause for concern. nd, by himself, is little threat.

mine is staying silver.............and if its foggy, crossing the texas border will be a breeze!!!
Old 10-26-2007, 03:06 PM   #12
Unapologetic Texan

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
of course it does. you'll never even see me cross the texas border. i'm like a ninja truck
It's not crossing the border that I'm concerned about. I'm a days drive from there. Yep, Texas is that BIG.
Old 10-26-2007, 03:27 PM   #13
Towing Guru
maverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

maverick491's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Let's see I drive a Speedway Blue truck if it's... umm blue outside I'll be stealth.... Nope, never mind that even if it could be blue outside you'd still see the Speedway Blue coming. I'll just man the twin 50 cals that we mounted in the bed of ND's truck.
Old 10-26-2007, 06:29 PM   #14
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
only thing left not black on mine is the wheels...and they will be getting painted or powdercoated...so yes...its been catching on and i've done more to it than he has...muahahaha
Old 10-27-2007, 10:42 PM   #15

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick491 View Post
Let's see I drive a Speedway Blue truck if it's... umm blue outside I'll be stealth.... Nope, never mind that even if it could be blue outside you'd still see the Speedway Blue coming. I'll just man the twin 50 cals that we mounted in the bed of ND's truck.
speaking of guns in the bed of the truck, i have a vid of my next upgrade. i have no idea how to post vids so i'm gonna send it to 007 and have him post it for me in the vid section. this is gonna be badass!!!! Texas is in for a world of hurt when they see this....
Old 10-27-2007, 11:16 PM   #16
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
only thing left not black on mine is the wheels...and they will be getting painted or powdercoated...so yes...its been catching on and i've done more to it than he has...muahahaha
i just spraypainted my wheels black, heres a crappy cameraphone night picture but it'll give u an idea of it now and put up better pics tomorrow
Attached Thumbnails
07 TRD Off-road wheels for sale-blk-taco.jpg  
Old 10-29-2007, 10:17 AM   #17

nd's Tacoma Gallery
So i take it nobody is in the market for some off-road wheels?
Old 10-30-2007, 10:42 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
So i take it nobody is in the market for some off-road wheels?
just paint yours! you know it looks good on mine haha
Attached Thumbnails
07 TRD Off-road wheels for sale-sideview.jpg   07 TRD Off-road wheels for sale-wheelmod.jpg   07 TRD Off-road wheels for sale-xhaust.jpg  
Old 10-31-2007, 07:24 AM   #19

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
just paint yours! you know it looks good on mine haha
I'm considering having them powdercoated after seeing yours. i like they way they look but i also really like the baja wheels
Old 10-31-2007, 09:59 PM   #20

powdercoating is a good way to go, it's pretty durable especially compared to spray paint. check out the links to my exhaust clips on youtube, they're in my signature. lemme know what u guys think!